Chapter Fifteen

Kamari's POV

I opened my eyes once the alarm went off on my phone. My phone was filled with text messages from Alejandro.

This man is bipolar as hell like how you go from texting me, baby to full-blown calling me a hoe.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done with that I took a quick shower and got dressed for the day.

Today was Monday and my mind isn't in a stable place right now but I got shit to do so I'll drop that for now.

I looked in the mirror and played with my hair to fix it to my liking. When I had it just right I took a few pics and posted them to my Instagram.

"Hey Kamari my car key is on the table you can use my car until you can buy one of you're own," Grandma said.

"Alright Grandma thank you, my love," I told her while walking towards her smiling. "Well don't sit around and be late for school now I made you some mini berry pancakes baby," she said.

"Ok Grandma I'm going to take them with me when I leave," I said to her While giving her a hug and a kiss.

"Kamari baby you drive safe and I will see you later on today," she said before walking back into her room.

I told her I would and walked down the stairs to pack up my pancakes. I'm debating whether I should pack up some syrup or not.

Once I grabbed on and tasted it the fresh berries had a natural sweetness to them already.

I won't be needing any syrup so that's good because you can easily spill that shit and it will be everywhere all sticky.

After I was done putting my pancakes in the clear container I headed out the door.

On the drive to the school, I started to think heavily about my life meaning Alejandro.

He is and always will be a part of my life but we can never be together again.

Not to mention this wasn't his first time cheating on me. I know what you might be thinking why did I stay with him after the first time?

Well to my knowledge he wanted to have sex before I was even ready to. He got so upset at me and just left me to think about him and where was he going.

So long story short I found out he was having sex with my supposed-to-be friend Nikki. She wasn't a best friend or someone I knew for a long time so it was easy for me to cut her off.

It wasn't until graduation that I started being with him again. That's why from now on if a nigga cheats on me going forward it would be over.

After a while of driving, I made it to the university. I ate my pancakes while I was driving so I was good and full for now.

While I was walking to my class I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I didn't pay attention to it anymore I might just be paranoid.

"Aye beautiful" I heard Von say making me turn around a smile. "Hey Devon how are you," I said With a smile.

"I'm good beautiful how are you doing" he said while giving me a side hug. "I'm good thanks for asking Devon," I told him.

"You welcome beautiful," he said while letting me go.

Once we made it to the classroom Professor Smith was here before us ok ms girl ready to teach and shit.

I hope class goes by pretty quickly today because I'm tired already and class ain't even started yet...

-Alejandro's POV-

I've been watching my baby ever since that day. Kamari is mine and will always be mine.