Chapter Sixteen

Kamari's POV

"Hey Simone I need you to do my hair today if you are up for it," I said with a smile. "Now Kamari why would do me like that wait where are you going anyways" she asked me.

"I'm going to a basketball game at the school I'm attending," I told her. "You must be going to see someone because when we were in school I tried to get you to come to the games and you told me you didn't like sports," she said.

"You are right that I don't fuck with sports but I told my buddy that I would come and support him," I told her.

"Oh so It's a boy alrighty then boo what kind of hairstyle do you want?" she asked me. "I just need you to braid my real hair down and I got it from there," I said to her.

"Ok go grab my hair bucket that's in my room on my dresser," she said. "Girl why I gotta do it this your house boo," I said while playfully rolling my neck.

"But you want your hair done in my house though so what's the problem bitch plus I'm with a child so go ahead and do it," she said while doing the same head movement as I did.

See this bitch ain't even a whole month pregnant yet and she already using that she is with child card but that's alright.

I walked to her room to grab the bucket with the hair tools inside. Once I came back with the hair supplies Simone was in the kitchen eating her nasty ass cravings again.

Right now she's eating vanilla ice cream with dill pickles and chocolate syrup. "What why are looking at me like that don't judge me hoe," she said while crunching on pickles.

I just rolled my walked back into the living room. While she was still in the kitchen I grabbed the wig and started to play with it.

The wig had already been plucked already so all I had to do was just glue that bitch on. "Now that was a great snack you don't know what you missing boy," she said.

"Like I said before you're just nasty and doggish for real and that's just the truth," I said. After I said that I felt a sting in the back of my neck.

"I know damn well you didn't just pop me with that comb," I said while cutting my eyes at her. "I sure did now turn around so I can get started," she said while forcefully turning me around.

Oh, if this girl wasn't pregnant that's all I say. "So who is he?" Simone said. "Well his name is Devon and he's a cutie," I said with a smile on my face.

"Ouu you like him don't you," she said while gripping my brain cells. "Damn girl I forgot yo bobblehead ass braid tight as fuck" I told her.

"Oh girl stop being a damn baby you have always been the tender head of the family but always got some shit to say." She said while making me laugh.

"You're right I do talk shit but I can always back it up and yes I do like him as a friend," I said with Simone looking at me like I'm lying.

"Girl why the fuck are you lying because you know damn well you like that boy," she said while laughing. I don't find anything funny about what she just said.

Like I know what I said that day when he called me beautiful but come on I wasn't serious.

"I'm serious it's nothing like that we just became friends when my professor told me I had to come to the university," I told her.

"Oh ok, so what are you going to wear to the game today" she asked me. "I got this jersey dress with the number 24 on it and it was in the same colors as the school," I said.