Acceptance

Freen's POV

After wrapping up shooting for Loyal Pin this week, I finally had a moment to check Instagram, where I noticed Jane's reply to Becky.

I knew it was part of their plan, but I still felt a twinge of jealousy hearing Jane call Becky "love."

"Thanks Love," I whispered to myself. I felt like I should be the only one calling Becky like that.

But it's okay. What matters is that Becky reassures me.
And it was just a little issue.

Compared before.

Recalling past issues with Seng.
Becky and I were doing great back then, even better than we have right now.

Until that issue happened. It's a chaos.

During those times, there was an invisible barrier between me and Becky. I couldn't blame her; she got dragged into the issue. I know I unintentionally hurt her, both as a love team partner and possibly as a couple.

Wait, were we really a couple during that time? Almost.

Thinking about those issues again, tears welled up in my eyes.

I was hurt back then, but what's even more painful is knowing I hurt more people. I hurt the fans.

I hurt Becky. It felt like she lost her trust in me then, questioning whether my actions were genuine or not. But that doubt was brief because she must have felt that everything I did came from sincerity. All the concern, care, and silent love I gave back then.

She's such a good person; she didn't deserve any of that.

The agony is immense, knowing I was the reason she got hurt. It breaks my heart knowing I almost lost her during those times.

I wiped away my tears.

Broadcasting on the channel, it's sometimes my way of expressing my feelings.

"I'm not worried anymore, but I'm confused. My eyes are swollen"

I'm no longer worried because I know she's always there for me. But I'm confused about what Becky and I really are. Were we more than friends? We never labeled it, and we never talked about it openly.

After broadcasting, I lay down, trying to gather my thoughts.

"What should I do?" I asked myself.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It's Becky calling.

"Babe, are you okay? Are you crying? Why is your post like that?" she asked, worried.

She must have read it right away.

"Yes, babe," I answered, trying to sound cheerful.

"Babe," she said, sounding like she didn't believe it was nothing.

"Actually Babe, I just remembered last year...you know...issues and the time when you became distant from me...it's just that...I don't want that to happen again," I explained.

"Babe, it won't happen again. And if it does, please remember I'll be by your side forever," Becky assured me.

"Okay babe, thank you. Can I request something?" Feeling better, I asked her if she could visit.

"What is it, babe?" she asked.

"Can you come over here... later?" I asked, feeling a bit embarrassed. Because we just got home from taping, I know she's resting.

"Missing me, P'freen?" she jokingly asked.

"Hmm...Yes, Babe," I answered truthfully and shyly. After all, I always want to be with her.