heavy heart

"Be faster!...catch her!"

* He screamed out while running on streets. Behind y/n *

* Y/n gripped over her son unconscious body tightly while running as fast as she can with barefoot*

* They ran faster while shooting with guns around her. Making sure they just scare her not hurt her*

" Sir she isn't stopping"

" Then what the hell are you doing!?"

* He grabbed gun from one of them and shot on her one leg*

* She fell over road with concern and sweat all over her face. With a lot of courage she dragged herself behind a wall with crying loudly as she know that she can't save herself anymore*

" We got it!"

* He stopped his guards. Slowly taking his steps closer behind the wall. He poited his gun on her head*

" Bang! "

* Y/n flinched hardly with sobbing a loud sound.

" Darling...."

*Y/n tighted her hands over eunwoo sleeping body. He took off her mask*

* he looked straight into her eyes*

"Do you think you'll be able to protect that's already mine?"

* He caressed her cheeks with back of his hand. He grabbed her hand and was about to walk*

" I don't wanna go!"

* She removed her hand back. His poker face looked at y/n in disbilef*

" Oh really sweetheart"

* He looks at her with the look of threatening her.*

" Sweetheart we are husband wife...a beautiful couple aren't we?

* She looks straight in his eyes... he's waiting for her response*

" GO TO HELL!"* She screamed*

" Oh honey, where do you think i came from?"

_

"Twinkle twinkle little star where's my y/n with some scars, up above the world so high I'll cut you into pieces by one by"

* He sang lines in tone while moving his hand and fingers musically*

* Y/n is laying over floor with ropes tightly warped around her waist, hands and legs*

* She's looking a toatal mess ... crying with no limits*

" NO,NO PLEASE!"

* She cried out as jimin grabbed eunwoo tightly.. with taking a chooper knife ready to cut his hands...she spoke up with shakey voice*

" J..jimin no!, please please!...j...jimin please calm down..i.. I'll stay.. I'll stay forever with you ... please he's your son!.. don't do this!"