Tenebris.

"I'm really sorry..i was a little late baby but I'll make sure to be fast from next time if i go somewhere"

* Y/n spoke as she placed a kiss on eunwoo forhead*

" I was just buying stuff and I totally forgot that you haven't eaten anything.... I'm so sorry baby i didn't remember the time too"

* Eunwoo was just looking at her as she was continuously speaking and apologizing*

Eunwoo: " mumma don't need to worry..i waited now tell me what you've bought for your son?"

* Y/n stopped and looks at him ...she slowly picked him up and made him sit on chair beside kitchen counter*

Y/n: " by talking this bravely..you are making mumma feel like a kid"

* She placed kiss on his forehead and placed the food that she has bought in plate*

Y/n: " let me feed yo-

Eunwoo: " nope..mumma sit and eat..i need to learn to eat by myself now"

* She smiled*

Y/n: you can but it's my right to feed you till the day I'm alive "

__________________________________________________________________________________
( Note: these are my orignal words)

The next morning came up with the new life for the people's who have lost their precious things yesterday and will be finding something to keep safe and never loss it again perhaps it's a ring or their wings, a new hope for someone's with shining light of sun...for a bird who may had lost his chance to make his home because of snow or rain but he'll again rise up with sun and make up his new home with new hopes.

A flying dream for the people's..for students that are going to get their marks in their University's....for a music group that are going to step on the stage for the first time. A relaxation shine for the family's that are going to get some deep breath with the month of the salary.

It can be a shine for family's but a darkness for people's that are again going to sleep on the streets without having a bite of food. Happiness will fly from here to there it will be always same no matter it's day one or it's the day last..it will not change her way of flying it just depends on people if they can catch it or not....

Well, the sun also never changes and keep on shining no matter what.
Even if the clouds comes in front of him... he'll still rise up like yesterday with new energy and light... that's why we call it sunlight his own light. And why so?....maybe because he expected the same from us.

* Y/n woke up beside her son and placed kiss over his head.. shining light came over her face making her face glow.*

" Good morning my baby. Mumma loves you so much"

* She smiled and gave kiss on his cheeks.. adoring her son with complete happiness..a mother is feeling safe now and brave for taking decision for herself... there's nothing more special for y/n than being with her son and placing a kiss in bright morning on his forhead*

" Sorry, that mumma is keeping you away from your dad but you'll understand when you grow up....love leads to heaven but when it becomes obsession it closes both way of heaven and hell then leaves us alone in middle where we can't even think of anything."

* She spoke while caressing his head*

Y/n: " My age of people's were going to collages and universities and I was giving birth to you.. getting beaten up just for getting touched by a men... seeing dead bodies here and there losing my mind but you were the only light in darkness for me..i love you baby"