butterfly.

Night time...8: 45

" Hello Google unnie"

* Eunwoo asked while he's sitting towards window in his blanket while holding tv remote in his hand*

"Hi there , I'm listening! How can I help today?"

* Google robotic voice sound came from tv speakers*

Eunwoo: " today my mumma fell on the floor"

"That's sad!...what happened to her?"

Eunwoo: " she had overdose"

" Sorry i didn't understood.... could you please elaborate it to me so i would understand it better"

Eunwoo: " overdose of painkillers "

"" Overdose can cause coma, death because of short breaths and in very short time the heart stops beating leading to death sometimes"

Eunwoo: " I'm asking about my mom!"

"" I didn't understand... could you please elaborate"

Eunwoo: " you are stupid Google!"

" Is that so?... I'm sorry dear, I'm working on myself every day to improve myself and my software to have good conversation with humans"

Eunwoo: " you are annoying "

" Could you please elaborate "

Eunwoo: " shut up!"

* No reply came came from there*

Eunwoo: " WHY are you not speaking Google?

" You told me to shut up "

* Eunwoo scratches his head with his small hand and throwed remote away..he walks to balcony and opened door with lot of strength*

*His doe eyes looks down from balcony railing*

"Hey!, you kid!..be careful"

* The voice came and he looked around only to find a girl in another ther balcony*

* Both balcony are little close to eachother*

Eunwoo: " s..sorry"

* He step back*

" Look I didn't meant to scare you, i was just worry that you will fall down"

Eunwoo: " it's okay ok aunty I'm intelligent..i knew i would have been fall down"

* That girl smiled back at him*

" I'm hae-ra...and you?"

Eunwoo: " I'm park Eunwoo.."