Chapter Twenty Rated R

Icarus POV

Zaikai scooped me up out of the car. My lips were attached to his, and my thighs were locked around his narrow hips.

We stumbled through the doors of our home, and tripped up the winding staircase. Stopping to breathlessly laugh against the door of the bedroom.

Our frantic breaths of desperation were moving the soft hair at my forehead. My trembling ankles locked at the small of his back.

Zaikai pushed open the door momentarily walking blind towards the bed. He laid me down, peppering small butterfly kisses along my neck and shoulders. Adding slightly more pressure with each delicate kiss.

I grasped onto his shoulders and arched like a cat into his intimate touch. My fingers were scraping down his back pleading for him to keep going.

He obliged, and with shaking fingers he started unbuttoning my shirt. It was taking too long so I used my feet to pop off the button of his pants and push them down to his ankles.

With a frustrated growl, Zaikai ripped off my shirt causing buttons to fly every which way. He started attacking my pants and underwear and soon I lay bare before him, panting like I've ran a marathon.

I reached small fingers up and started to numbly try to take off his tie. Little hands were soon replaced with big hands and the clothes came flying off in a hurry.

We now lay there completely naked for ones other eyes. Zaikai's large hands on either side of my face. His beautiful body laid out on top of mine.

I rewrapped my legs around his waist and dug my hands seductively into his messy black locks.

He grasped my thighs and lifted them up and stuck his throbbing length at my entrance.

And with care that came with great self control he slowly sunk deep inside me causing me to moan out in pain and pleasure.

I grasped the back of his hand and shoved my mouth towards his until we were locked together. Our passionate kiss was blocking out my moans of pleasure as he vigorously thrust in and out of me.

Sweat due to restraint was glistening like crystals on our writhing bodies.

I felt him pick up his thrusts leading us too a heart breaking climax.

With one last thrust that slammed into my sensitive prostate we hit our release and his cum came flouting inside me.

The after effects of our duel orgasms caused us to lay breathlessly side by side on the bed.

The first breath of laughter escaped me first as I looked up at the ceiling. I saw Zaikai from the corner of my eye as he started laughing too.

Soon our small giggles transformed into full belly laughs as we cuddled close together.

"I just love you Zaikai."