𝕰𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 1

The west side of the world had been in a state of chaos for weeks. The news had been warning people about a new virus that was spreading rapidly, but nobody had anticipated the scale of the outbreak. It was as if the virus had a life of its own, and it was spreading faster than anyone could have imagined. People were dying in the streets, and the government was powerless to stop it.

The first sign of the apocalypse came when the dead began to rise. At first, people thought it was some kind of sick joke, but it soon became clear that this was no laughing matter. The dead were coming back to life, and they were hungry for human flesh.

Meanwhile the east side of the world was pretty normal. At least in South Korea till then.
But when this enemy couple exists then how can be this place be quite?

Yn : You asshole!! You intentionally hit me so that I will fall on you!

Jungkook : Just accept the fact that you couldn't resist my charm. After all I'm the handsome and hot dude.

Yn : Hot my ass. Just fuck off
she was hella frustrated that won't think twice before pulling his hair. But that didn't happen yet as a beautiful couple came running towards them.

Ava : Guys guys calm down. Why always fighting huh

Jungkook : Ask your friend girl! She really always try to hit on me
Hearing him yn just opened her mouth wide in disbelief
Yn : Yeee it's you fucker!! Not meee

Jimin hurriedly tried to change the topic to make the atmosphere normal
Jimin : Ok ohk cool. Yk winter vacation is coming. So wanna go for a trip??  Raised his eyebrow

Yn : Sounds good but where
Ava: What about Daegu? It's my home town! I can be your free guide she smiled like a proud girl while fanning herself
Jimin: Baby it's winter. Why are you fanning yourself
Ava: Stupid
Jimin and Jungkook both laughed as she said while Yn just giggled
Yn : Well I need permission from my brother yk. Idk if he will allow or not.
Jimin: Just call him with us.
He said putting hands on his waist like a mom
Yn : mmm... I will ask him

Finally the day has come when they would be going on a trip to Daegu.
Yoongi, weathered and worn by the harsh winds of life, had returned to his hometown. Daegu—the very name whispered memories into his ears, memories that had been buried deep within him. The city held fragments of his past, both tender and painful. It was here that he had once dreamed of brighter days, before necessity had driven him away.

And then there was Yn—a name that danced on the edge of his consciousness, a name that stirred something within him. She was not his flesh and blood, but fate had woven their destinies together. He found her one moonless night, a fragile silhouette huddled in a corner. Her eyes, wide and searching, mirrored the loneliness that had etched lines on his own face.

Yoongi’s quest to reunite Yn with her family became an unwavering mission. He knocked on doors, showed her photograph to strangers, and whispered her name into the wind. But the universe remained silent, withholding the answers he sought. Perhaps her parents were stars now, their light extinguished, leaving behind a void that only he could fill.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into years. The little girl grew, her laughter weaving through the cracks in their humble abode. Yoongi juggled odd jobs, scraped together meager meals, and watched as yn’s eyes transformed from lost to found. She called him “brother,” a title he wore with pride, even as it weighed heavy on his shoulders.

In the car

Ava: Oppa you want some chips?
she asked Yoongi who was sitting between YN and Ava, just shook his head in negative way. Suddenly Jungkook playing a loud music.

Jungkook : Gosh it's so boring without music. This song is so perfect for car trip.

YN : Yeah only for assholes like you!

Jungkook : I really don't know why you always get annoyed by me. Weird witch  she was about to say something but Yoongi signalled her not to speak anymore. And just like a good girl she listened to him.

Jimin : Guys wanna grab some juice and chips? We don't have much. Till we reach Daegu everything will be finished.
Yoongi : We can have later. Look the weather. It's not looking good also the road is so empty. Let's reach there first.
Ava : True. This road is always a busy one. Why so empty today ?

Jungkook : Maybe zombie has attacked.
all laughed out hearing him
Jimin : Bro shut up. What nonsense
he tried not to laugh much as he was driving.
Jungkook : Nah I'm sa-
before he can continue more Yn cutting his word spooked

YN: Can you please stop the car by any public restroom. It's urgent.
she said panicking
Jimin: I'm parking the car by a shopping mall then.
As soon as the car stopped she ran inside the mall
Yoongi : Aish this girl
Jungkook : I just don't understand why it's really so empty. Even the mall??
True there was no one. Not even a single person could be seen. Ava noticed it. Her mind started working. She tried to reach for jimin's body by her left hand as her eyes were on the mall
Ava : Ji-jimin.. loook.. there's no one in the counter too. Is not it unbelievable??
he finally noticed after listening her , meanwhile Jungkook was busy searching for good snacks while Yoongi kept waiting for Yn.

On the other hand

YN : Gosh...
yn stood before the mirror, her reflection wavering like a fragile memory. The urgency clawed at her insides—not the kind that demanded a restroom visit, but the desperate need to purge something deeper, more profound. She was a cancer patient, a silent warrior battling an invisible enemy. Yet, she wore her illness like a cloak of invisibility, shielding it from prying eyes. No one had a single clue except her steadfast brother, Yoongi.
Yn wondered if she was unlucky to be abandoned by her birth parents or fortunate to have Yoongi as her chosen family.

A wistful chuckle escaped her lips. Luck, like the seasons, was fickle. It mattered little whether she was dealt a winning hand or a losing one; the cards would eventually fall. Death loomed, inevitable, and she faced it with a stoic acceptance.

Her thumb traced the curve of her lips, memories flooding back. Jungkook—the accidental kiss that altered everything. His lips had brushed hers, and in that fleeting moment, Yn had felt a seismic shift. Perhaps it was then that her feelings for him changed?  Blossoming like a fragile flower in the cracks of her existence. But Jungkook remained oblivious, maybe a player in a hundred kisses, while she, with trembling vulnerability, had given him her first.

She was so lost into the pain that the little noise didn't reach her ear. The sound of breaking started growing up gaining her attention.
Yn : What's that-
she looked back but saw nothing . Thinking to wash her face one last time before leaving she turned towards the mirror again but this time something caught her eyes.
There, in the glass, danced a silhouette—an aberration against the mundane. Black tendrils writhed, defying logic, and blood dripped like crimson rain.

YN : Zombie-
The word escaped her lips, a fragile whisper. Fear clawed at her throat, eyes widening as comprehension dawned. This was no ordinary horror; it was a nightmare made flesh. The mirror mocked her, reflecting a reality she couldn’t escape.

primal instinct took over. Yn's  scream tore through the room, a desperate plea for salvation. But who would hear? Who would save her from the monster
YN : Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

          ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯