𝕰𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 3

"How many of are you? Only two?" He asked in a cold tone, making sure the quantity.

"n-no. We r 5! Our three friends are inside!" Jimin replied. Though this guy's voice was clod and kinda rude still he couldn't be more thankful to him for Saving Ava.
"I'm Jimin. She is Ava, my gf. Thank you for savin-" he got interrupted
"You guys are not infected right??"  He asked as Ava respond immediately by Shaking her head negatively
"Good. I'm Namjoon btw" He turned, calling out to someone behind him. "Jin"
Jimin and Ava exchanged surprised glances as another figure stepped forward. Jin was the antithesis of their savior. Soft-spoken, gentle—his presence a stark contrast to the cold efficiency of the man in black. Together, they formed an unlikely team, bound by survival in a world overrun by the undead. And so, amidst the chaos, alliances were forged. Ava clung to Jimin, her heart still racing. She wondered about the stories etched into their faces—the pain, the loss, the determination. But for now, they had each other.
In the meantime they noticed 3 figures were running towards them. And few zombies behind them.
"They are coming behind us! Run towards car!!" as soon as he declared all got alert and started to run outside.

Namjoon’s grip tightened on Jin’s hand as they sprinted through the desolate streets. The once bustling city now lay in ruins, its familiar landmarks reduced to rubble. Jimin, adrenaline coursing through his veins, reached the car first. His fingers fumbled with the keys, and the engine roared to life as he flung himself into the driver’s seat. The others piled in—Yoongi, Jungkook, Yn—each face etched with fear and determination.

But Ava was missing.

Her breath came in ragged gasps as she pushed herself harder, her sneakers pounding against the cracked pavement. The relentless pursuit of the undead echoed behind her. She was almost there, almost—
And then her foot slipped on a slick patch of blood. She crashed to the ground, pain shooting up her leg. The world blurred around her as she struggled to rise. But the zombies were closing in, their grotesque forms converging on her fallen figure.

“Avaa!” Jimin’s voice cut through the chaos. He had seen her fall, seen the danger closing in. Without hesitation, Yoongi leaped out of the car, his strong arms scooping her up like a lifeline. Ava’s heart pounded against her ribs as he carried her bridal style, depositing her gently into the passenger seat.

“Thank God you reached out for her quickly,” Jin murmured, his eyes filled with gratitude. Namjoon nodded in agreement, his knuckles white against the backseat.
Ava’s breaths came in shaky bursts. “I don’t know what to say, Oppa. If it’s not you, I would have—”
Yoongi’s gaze bore into hers. “Nothing happened. So don’t think about it.”

The car surged forward, tires skidding on the blood-slicked road. They were heading back to Seoul, their sanctuary, their last hope. But the cityscape had transformed. Buildings leaned precariously, their windows shattered. The streets were littered with debris, and crimson stains marked every surface. It was a nightmare, a twisted reflection of the world they once knew.
Jimin clenched the steering wheel, determination etched on his face. He pushed the car faster, the engine’s roar drowning out the distant moans of the undead. They had to make it back. For Ava, for themselves, for a chance at survival.

Jungkook’s POV

The world had shifted, morphed into something unrecognizable. Morning’s light had given way to a twilight of chaos, and I wondered if we were all just pawns in some cosmic game. The apocalypse—was it necessary? Had we not already suffered enough?

My reputation as the brooding bad boy felt laughable now. The facade I wore, the mask of indifference—I had never been more vulnerable. And Yn… Yn with her fierce determination and haunted eyes. I would die for her, and yet she seemed to despise me. For what, I couldn’t fathom. But my heart, stubborn and foolish, still yearned for her.
Stress gnawed at my insides—the weight of our survival. I wanted to escape it all, to find solace in oblivion. But life clung to me, relentless in its pursuit. I was lost in my thoughts, drowning in the wreckage of our world, when a sudden pressure on my shoulder pulled me back.