𝕰𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 5

...
"Bun, are you here?" Mina's voice wavered.

...
The door creaked open, revealing a girl with disheveled bangs. Her tear-streaked face held a mix of relief and disbelief. Momo. The name hung in the air, a lifeline connecting past and present. As soon as their eyes met, they rushed into each other's arms, the world narrowing to just the two of them.

"Where were you?" Momo's voice cracked. "I thought I lost you."

Mina clung to her, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I thought I'd lose you too, but they saved me." She gestured to the others who stood behind her, a ragtag group of survivors.

Ava stepped forward, her expression wary yet curious. "Hi, I'm Ava," she said, introducing herself. "This is Jimin, my boyfriend." She pointed to the stoic young man beside her. "And these are yn and Jungkook. Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon"

The introductions were brief, the room dimly lit by flashlight beams. The school building stretched out, its . A learning house, now, it held a different purpose-a sanctuary against the night.

They settled into one room, huddled together like lost souls seeking solace. There was no electricity, no warmth except what they generated with their shared breaths. Torches cast flickering shadows on the walls, revealing graffiti from a time when the world hadn't unraveled.

The room, dimly lit by flickering torches, held a fragile camaraderie. Shadows clung to the walls, and the air tasted of uncertainty. But in that moment, they were alive-beating hearts in a world that had forgotten what it meant to thrive.

Momo's plea cut through the heaviness. "Can we play something?" Her eyes, once filled with tears, now sparkled with a desperate need for distraction.
Namjoon's stern voice rebuffed her. "It's not the time to play, ma'am." His gaze swept over the others, as if daring them to disagree.
Yn, the quiet one, spoke up. "Let's just play and enjoy the moment. Who can say if we'll all be together tomorrow?" Her chuckle was brittle, like glass about to shatter.

Jin nodded, his eyes distant. "Right. We should live for the moment. No one knows the future."
The room sagged under the weight of unspoken fears. The undead roamed outside, their hunger insatiable. Death was a constant companion, tapping on their shoulders, whispering promises of oblivion.

But then Jungkook, the eternal optimist, grinned. "Hey, don't be sad." His voice carried a melody of defiance. "Let's play. Truth or dare?"

Ava chuckled, her laughter echoing off the walls. "Truth or dare in a zombie apocalypse. Only you, Jungkook."
Jimin raised an eyebrow. "But we don't have a bottle."
Momo stepped forward. "I have a bottle." She produced it from her backpack, its glass cool against her palm.

And so, they gathered in a circle, their faces illuminated by the wavering torchlight. The rules were simple: spin the bottle, reveal secrets, or face dares that ranged from mundane to absurd. For a few precious minutes, they forgot the gnawing hunger, the cold, the ache of loss.

Jungkook spun first, the bottle whirling like fate's capricious finger. It landed on Namjoon, who chose truth. His eyes held memories-of battles fought, of loved ones lost.
"Namjoon," Jungkook said, leaning in, "what's the one thing you regret?"

Namjoon's gaze flickered to the window, where moonlight painted silver streaks on the glass. "Not saying goodbye before running away with Jin," he whispered. "To my sister. She was-"

His voice cracked, and Jin reached for his hand. "We all have regrets," he murmured. "But we're still here. Together."

The bottle spun again, and this time it pointed at Jin. He chose dare, and they dared him to dance.
"What? No I'm not dancing." Jin denied to dance
"Then makeout with Joonie infront of us" Mina mentioned as all of them giggled leaving Namjoon and Jin. Both of them were blushing hard. At the end he choosed to tell his dad's joke but it was a never-ending moment for others.
And when the bottle landed on Momo, she hesitated. "Truth," she said finally.