𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

so it's been a few months since khia's been at her new school after leaving atlanta. she made new friends and her roommate was also pretty cool and they had become really close. her name was selena but she went by lena. (the first girl above.)

might as well say that they were best friends since they spent everyday together and told each other everything. lena was on and off with her girlfriend who played for Uconn's women basketball team.

they had been on and off for a year and when they were getting along they were the cutest. her girlfriend's name was kk who khia was really close with also. i mean who would expect lena to fuck with a girl?!

but now the two best friends were getting ready for the girls basketball game since they begged lena to bring khia along and afterwards they were going to dinner.

as much as they would hate to admit, majority of the basketball team had a thing for khia but they wouldn't admit it since they would be embarrassed but khia had a favorite person on that team. paige.

she was fine as hell for a white girl and she knew that. khia knew that paige had a thing for her but she was waiting for her to put on her big girl pants and tell khia face to face.

"khia, are you almost done?" lena asked after knocking on khia's bedroom door "been done" khia said, opening her bedroom door to let lena in "omg, girl- you look good as fuck!!" lena said as she followed khia into her bathroom.

"do i?" khia laughed, continuing to straighten her jet black tape-ins that passed her butt, "hell yea- no way!" lena screamed and khia looked at her with concern written all over her face.

"y'all might as well be a thing the way you just sat right there and got a custom made hoodie for her aka miss P buckets" lena said, looking at the black hoodie khia wore that had a faceless picture of her and paige on the front and on the back was paige's jersey number and her name in silver glitter. she also wore a skirt with the hoodie and her black maison mihara's.

"girl please, it's not even like that" khia said as she unplugged her flat iron and left it on her bathroom counter for it to cool down "you can't convince me that it's not, yall would eat down" lena said, clapping her hand together as she sat on khia's bed.

"what time is it?" khia asked as she grabbed her phone and lipgloss, along with her keys "6 and the game starts in 30 minutes" lena replied "let's go, i gotta stop by 7-11" khia mentioned and they left their dorm, locking the door behind them.

they walked to the elevator and clicked the button, waiting for the elevator to reach their floor, "you excited to see kk?" khia smirked and lena rolled her eyes "hell no, i told them that we weren't coming" lena mentioned.

"now why would you do that" khia laughed, walking onto the elevator "because they kept asking, it was aggravating so they're most likely mad at me" lena shrugged "i would be too" khia agreed, putting her lipgloss in her hoodie pocket.

the two girls exited the elevator and made their way outside, now walking to khia's car. the two got situated as khia's bluetooth automatically connected and her music started playing.

throughout the ride the girls sung along to the songs that played through the speakers in khia's car as they headed towards the XL center after getting their slurpee's.

⋆。°✩𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:
⋆。°✩ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʀʏ ᴊ. ʙʟɪɢᴇ
⋆。°✩ʀɪʀɪ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛʜᴜɢ
⋆。°✩ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ʙʏ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴋᴇʏ
⋆。°✩ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
⋆。°✩ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ʙʀʏꜱᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ
⋆。°✩ʟᴜᴠ ʙʏ ᴛᴏʀʏ ʟᴀɴᴇᴢ
⋆。°✩ʙᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ & ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪꜱʜ
⋆。°✩ʀɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪ & ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
⋆。°✩ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
⋆。°✩ʙᴀᴇ ʙʏ ꜱᴋɪʟʟᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ
⋆。°✩ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴠᴀɢᴀɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴅᴜʀᴋ & ɴɪᴄᴋɪ
⋆。°✩ꜱʜᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ
⋆。°✩ꜱᴏ ʜɪɢʜ ʙʏ ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ
⋆。°✩ꜰᴡᴜ ʙʏ ᴘɴᴅ
⋆。°✩ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜰᴜʟ ʙʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪ ʙ

the girls arrived at the center and the parking lot was FULL, as khia searched for a parking space she seen multiple people arriving as they made their way inside.

"why am i scared all of a sudden?" lena questioned as she watched khia lock her car doors after they got out, making sure no crazy person decided to steal her car.

"because your seeing your boo play, duh" khia replied as they both entered the building "my boo? she toxic as fuck girl please" lena said, rolling her eyes as khia laughed.

they walked up the stairs of the stadium, surprisingly finding two empty seats on the third row, "this shit packed bro what the fuck" lena said as she looked around "i strongly dislike people and i just pray that nobody gets me sick" khia said.

"well pray very hard cause you know people trifling" lena replied "true, oh they're sitting down" khia said as she watched Uconn walk out and look towards the crowd.

"you think their looking for us?" lena asked "maybe" khia shrugged, watching as the other team also walked out "she look good as hell right now" lena said and khia laughed "when was the last time yall talked?" she asked.

"yesterday, we argued" lena replied "about what?" khia asked "she was mad about a post on my spam" she mentioned "which one?" khia asked "the one with me bent over in front of the mirror with ice behind me but it was a joke" lena said.

"not ice, you a slut for real" khia laughed "let's not talk about you" lena said, giving khia a look "don't worry about me, luv" khia replied "PAIGE BUECKERS" the P.A announcer said and the crowd went crazy.

all you heard was screams, claps, and heavy feet stomping which shook the bleachers intimately, "i said damn bitch" lena said as she looked at the people behind her.

"hold up, im about to go throw my trash away" khia said "hurry up" lena replied, watching the girl walk off. khia walked to the trash can by the exit and threw her trash away before walking behind the basketball players chairs to get back to her seat.

"khia" she heard a female voice call her name which made her turn to look, seeing paige, "hi" khia smiled, giving her a quick hug "i thought you weren't coming" nika said "surprise" khia replied "pause?" azzi said.

"the custom hoodie tho? pop off" kk said which made khia laugh "i'll see yall after the game, good luck" khia said as they smiled at her. she gave them a thumbs up and quickly walked back to her seat.

"you got caught twin"