𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"you still mad at me, sexy face?" khia questioned as she laid on top of her girlfriend who was laying on her back while scrolling on her phone "don't ignore me" khia mugged.

gio glanced at her for a quick second before her attention darted to the bedroom door of khia's new apartment "aww the way you decorated your room is so unique and it really describes you" kiya said, walking around khia's bedroom.

"i tried, i think my favorite thing is my living room or bathroom" khia said as she stood up "really? i like the hallway closet, its the colors of the towels and rags that caught my attention" kiya said, turning to her sister.

"so how are you and draft going?" khia grinned as she watched her sister begin to blush "we're good for the most part, just waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend" she sighed "real" khia laughed.

"you locked in, no need to agree" she laughed and khia rolled her eyes "well she be treating me like in one of her side bitches so im not sure" khia said, feeling a pair of eyes land on her backside.

"oop- if looks could kill chile" kiya laughed "ion treat you like no side bitch, you just mad cause ian answer yo question" gio spoke "here she is, treating me as if my name is najah" khia said as she playfully sighed before laughing with her sister.

"so what we doing today cause she not tagging along" khia stated and gio side eyed her before pulling her girlfriend by her hair making kiya laugh "oh bitch-" khia yelped as she ended up in gio's lap.

"what are WE doing today cause im most definitely coming" gio said, wrapping her arm around khia's waist "you doing what?" khia said, looking back at her "c- mmcht, stop being immature" gio laughed.

"i have a few ideas" kiya smiled "im all ears" khia replied "so how about we go get kari and spend the whole day with him even though he doesn't know me..yet" she suggested.

"that's just sad" gio said as she shook her head making khia look back at her "now if i pop you in yo shit don't get mad" khia said "didn't even do anything" she rolled her eyes.

"what time is it?" khia asked "um..two twenty five" kiya replied "i'm about to start getting ready then and i'll plan to be done by three on the dot" khia said and her sister nodded.

"deal, i'll be in the living room watching bmf" she announced before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

khia popped gio's leg before standing up and looking at her, "ouch? what was that for?" gio questioned "for not knowing what to say out of yo mouth" khia replied.

"oh? i got a few questions for you anyways" gio said as she watched khia walk into the bathroom, following behind her "like what?" khia said, organizing her flat irons on the sink.