𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

gio side eyed the hell out of suki after hearing her door slam as she watched her walk through the front door with her eyebrows furrowed.

"turn into a construction worker so you can fix my front door when you break it" gio stated and suki rolled her eyes "the fuck is your issue?" gio questioned.

"cause the bitch clearly seen me about to park in the parking space but her ass wanna swerve in front of me and take it like i won't slap the fuck outta her" suki rambled as her words went through one ear and out the other.

"oh, but did you slap her?" gio asked "no, smart ass" suki mumbled "exactly so shut up" she laughed as suki flicked her off before scanning her appearance, now raising an eyebrow.

"um..where are you going?" she quickly questioned "to meet up with khia, stay out of my business" gio replied, opening the box of gushers in front of her as she watched suki's eyes widen.

"WHAT?!" suki yelled as gio held her left ear and scrunched up her face "inside voices, dumb ass mole rat" gio mugged "girl fuck you but that's not point, did you and khia make up?" she asked.

"bro we just seen each other in the grocery store and i asked her if we could meet up somewhere to talk and she agreed, not a big deal" gio shrugged "of course you would think that" suki rolled her eyes.

"was the interaction good tho? like did you make her smile or anything?" suki asked as she placed her jacket on the couch "i don't recall" gio replied "should i tell the others?" suki asked with a smile.

"it's not your business to tell" gio pursed her lips "true, i guess im just happy that yall are back talking" she shrugged "wouldn't say we're back talking, keeping it cordial" gio stated and suki rolled her eyes.

"whatever you say"

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈