Chapter twenty two: just like old times

We are meeting my cousins along with Jake, and Matt at the Elms mansion. "Can we all hurry up." I whine waiting for everyone to be done getting ready.

"Mike is taking to long in the bathroom." Jade complains.

"Excuse me." Mike says opening the bathroom door. "I'm just trying to make my hair cooperate." He says.

"Well, I think it looks fine." Jade says. Justin comes to my side kissing my head.

"Are they ready?" He asks me. I look up at him sighing.

"I don't even know." I shrug.

"Guys, come on we are going to be late!" Justin shouts. "We will be in the car, but don't take long." He says taking my hand. By the time we get in the car Jade and Mike are coming out of the house.

"Finally." I say when they get in.

~~~~

"There you guys are." Jake says pushing off of his car. We get greeted by the others before we head to the mansion.

"Yeah, well these two take too long to get ready." I say motioning to Jade and Mike. Everyone laughs as we head to the entrance. "God, this mansion is so beautiful." I gasp stepping in.

"Not as beautiful as you." Justin says wrapping his arm around me. I roll my eyes at his cheesiness. We show the lady our pass, and she let us walk to the room to wait for our guide.

"This is taking too long." Dan whines.

"We have only been here for a minute." Veronica says giving him a look. Just then the door opens, and our guide walks in. She looks about Dan's age. Her blond hair is down in soft curls, and her blue eyes were dull with boredom. She scans the room and her eyes land on Dan, and they seem to light up.

"Dan, hey Dan." Vlad whispers nudging him. "Looks like the guide is eyeing you." He whispers. Dan looks over to our guide causing her to blush. He sends her a smile, but she looks away blushing more.

"This is going to be interesting." Jake chuckles.

"Okay everyone, I'm going to be your guide today. My name is Jamie. If you have any questions just ask. Now if you all would follow me to the entrance, where we will be starting our tour." We all follow her out with the rest of the group. Which was really just five more people.

"Justin, do you think Dan will make a move?" I whisper to Justin as we walk hand in hand. Justin looks over to Dan, who is "causally" looking at Jamie.

"Defiantly." He chuckles.

----

We end the tour and head outside to walk around. Justin and I are holding hands looking down from the steps. Jade and Mike are sitting on the steps taking pictures. Matt comes next to me from the gift shop, where the others still are.

"Dan asked her out." He tells me.

"Of course he did. Hey what's taking the others so long?" I question looking behind Matt, but I don't see them.

"I don't know, but they were acting like complete tourists. I left, it was to embarrassing to watch." Matt says.

"We should head to the beach later. Like around sunset." Justin says. I look at him smiling, and he smiles back.

"That's sounds like a great idea." I sigh picturing it.

"Please tell me you guys won't be all over each other." Matt groans. "I mean I get you're a couple, but Nicole, you are also my sister." Matt defends himself.

"Oh Matt, just because I can get a relationship doesn't mean you can be jealous." I say as the others finally come out.

"What? I'm not jealous. I just don't like seeing my little sister kissing anyone. Even if you are dating, or even when you are married."