A Promise to Fulfill and Grandmaster Yuuki

( I will skip The official visit to Dwargon as nothing special happens..but unlike in story Rimuru stays with Shizue in his room , not going to Night butterfly)

3rd person pov:
We can see a Handsome man and a beautiful Woman sleeping with each other on bed Fully naked with only a bed sheet on them....(what are you thinking? Something Dirty?)

We can see the blue haired man wake up .. a man who looked like in his 16-17 years...

Rimuru: Hmmm Looks like I am the only one who wakes up quickly.. She is still sleeping... Glad to have such a beautiful wife .... "Something I wonder if veldora can see this ?"

/(Great sage: For that reason,  I have made sure to make all memory with you and Shizue blank with only sound available...)/

Rimuru: Good then if he did I would literally kill him thousand folds ... now great sage is it time for leavening to Ingracia ?

/(Great sage: Yes Master.. according to masters memory the individual Rimuru leaves for Ingracia and meets the children in about 2 weeks)/

Rimuru: So time is up now .... Then let's prepare and I will give Diablo 2 Orders before leaving and take Souie clone with Ranga...

Few hours later

Rimuru: Shizue I think it's time for me to save those children..

Shizue: Really?? Rimuru Thank you " she hugs him tight " I thought you forgot about them....

Rimuru: Not really... I Always fulfill my promise to others don't I?

Shizue: Yes you do... now let's pack up shall we i haven't met them In months... I hope they don't get angry..

Rimuru: I don't think so .. they saw you as their saviour and model role I am sure they will cry after seeing you so much later and will be happy... though they might get shocked that you and I are married...and this time only I will go ..

Shizue: Well better save them for later but why only you? .. or is it about the one who put manipulation Skill on me ?

Rimuru: you are right there Shizue... there might be someone strong and powerful enough to fight us both ... and Tempest still needs a Ruler or it won't be able to function as a Nation...so in order to keep both you and the nation safe ... I will go alone this time ... but surely I will make them transfer to our nation so you may spend time making them strong and who might say even hero ? "Well Chole will become a true hero and will surpass you and kenya will become a saint you know"

Rimuru: Now shall we eat our breakfast before it gets cold ? We even need to prepare for the nations growth for time being... Tempest is actually one of the fastest growing economies in this world you know?

Shizue: You are right... now let's eat ... but am I capable of leading a nation? Its different then leading a class ...

Rimuru: I am sure you are capable and I will leave Diablo under you while I am away... he is talented and has many years of experience and is somewhat weird?

Shizue: Yes ... Kuro ...or should I say Diablo now .. he is capable and if I remember now back then at the Alliance submit I was surprised to see him decades later and not to mention was shocked to learn about him being a Primordial...

Rimuru: Ahhh yes he is capable and also weird that even other Demon think he has a lose case but surely he is cunning.... " I told about Diablo to Shizue and Benimaru only , but if the word gets out it will cause huge trouble..."

Shizue: I still don't get it why is a primordial serving you ? I would understand if he was a normal Arch Demon who wanted to serve a powerful master but... let's not talk about him ... he is Totally a Weirdo and something I get creeps whenever he praise's you like a god you know?