Attack Of Lubelious And Alliance

After Clayman got killed in front of all western nation and they found out that Tempest now holds 2 True Dragon they are some what scared Of Rimuru Himself....but they didn't know that Rimuru himself was a True Dragon

Back to Walplugis

3rd person pov:

Guy, Rimuru, Velzard are now away from the other and Rimuru put out a sound Barrier for the talk ...

Guy : So Who is that girl ? She is a Awakened Hero ...

Rimuru: Shizue Izawa my Soon To Be Wife...

Velzard: Huh?

Rimuru: Yes she is your Future Sister in law ,

Velzard: So I got a new Sister in law ! I hope she and I get along! "Said with a Smile " But you Rimuru! I didn't notice it at first but You possesse more Magicule then Veldora! He was the one who had Most Magicule after Big Brother.

Rimuru: Well I heard it from Veldora but I do actually.... but Veldora also gained more Magicule you know? In my Evolution he recieved gift and got more Magicule and  gained a Ultimate Skill ....

Velzard: so he finally got one...

Rimuru: Yes he did...

Velzard : now What will you do ?

Rimuru : Whaat do you mean ?

Guy : Now that you became a True Dragon and called Catastrophe how will you manage your Nation?

Rimuru: I actually got it covered.

Guy: You do ?

Rimuru: Yes and don't worry I will pretty much manage ... so now shall we go ? They are waiting.....

Velzard: ah about it can I go to your nation Rimuru? I am kinda board at ice Continent

Rimuru: Yea you can come and you can visit when ever you need ....

Velzard: great ! Also guy I will set a magic spell so the ice won't melt ....

Rimuru: And by the way Tempest's Founder Festival Will Start in a few days so a lot of things will happen to cure your Board self ....

Velzard : Then I will Vist Soon.....

And so the Meeting was near ending while other ate and talked Rimuru Decided it's time to talk with Luminous....

3rd person pov:

We can see our protagonist and a Yuri Vampire talking but mostly gazing at Shizue who was behind Rimuru trying to hid her from Luminous's Gaze .....

Rimuru: So care to tell why you have been Stalking me ? Stalker-Chan ?

Luminous: Oh I was never Stalking you , I was just looking around at that moment ... I saw you coincidentally...

Rimuru : so you coincidentally saw me 8 times and Stalked me for a whole 30 minutes each time ?

Luminous: I was just curious of your Existence.....

Rimuru: anyways now will you come at Tempest's Founder Festival?

Luminous: Why should i ?

Rimuru: First Luminous your subordinate attacked me out of nowhere and you were Stalking me .... so I want to put a Alliance and make it sure that Both Parties are good....

Luminous: How Will an Alliance do that?

Then Rimuru gave her a pep talk and convinced her to come and tell the Lubelious that monster nation is not a enemy of humanity,  arch priest Reyhim was greedy man in the shadow who used people's that's the story....