28 - Claim

Cleo

The last person I expected to see today was Nora. She took me by surprise when she tried to talk with me while I was with Hannah, even more when she tried to get rid of her. Like she had the right to ask for things like that. I was hoping the iced tone I used with her, once we were left alone, was enough to make her believe that whatever we had together...it was over. Back then, she was one of the women I met most frequently because she was quite vocal she wasn't in search of a relationship. She just wanted to have some fun time, just like me, so I thought we had an agreement. Tonight, it was obvious that she had different ideas than me. And the way Hannah made her claim on me... even right now, being on my bike, driving as fast as I could with her holding tightly to me... goosebumps showed all over my skin. I was a little scared when she started walking towards Nora, but when I heard the words leaving her beautiful mouth, the claim she was so obviously putting on me...my trousers were starting to get uncomfortably tight around my crotch.

I took the last turn to my house, eager to show Hannah how much I appreciated her words tonight. I put my bike in my garage, and the electric door was slowly shutting down behind us while I put the kickstand down. She was quick to dismount the bike, doing her best to avoid my eyes while trying to remove her helmet.

"Here." I pull her hands away from the strap under her chin. "Let me." My fingers were quick with the task, and soon she was free to remove her head protection. I quickly followed her lead and removed mine, leaving it on the nearest flat surface near me. Without asking, I took hers from her hands and put it next to mine.

"Um, thanks." She was still avoiding my eyes. Something happened when we were eating, but I wasn't sure what exactly.

"Hey..." No visible reaction. "Goldie, look at me." Her eyes slowly moved to meet mine. "What's wrong?" I didn't like the close off look she had on her face.

"Nothing, I'm just... tired, that's all. I'm going to go and let you do whatev..." I didn't let her finish her sentence, but quickly covered her soft lips with mine. She was quick to act on my moves, so it was soon after when we were fighting for dominance in your kiss. "Cleo..." I loved the way she was breathlessly calling my name. It made me feel like the king of the world, especially when it was accompanied by the rippling of her orgasm around me.

"Do you know how good it felt hearing your words to Nora..." I was tracing her jaw with light kisses while her fingers were trying to move my head in the direction she wanted my mouth in.

"Hmm?"

"I like the way you put your claim on me."

"Hmm?"

"I think I should show you how much I like it."

"Mmm..." I finally let her move my head so that our lips connected again. My fingers moved quickly to the zip of her jacket, doing my best to get rid of it while still devouring her mouth. Hours before, I was glad that her gear was so snug around her body, making her as safe as possible, right now – it was mocking me with how hard it was to remove it from her. With a little more force, I finally managed to remove every piece of clothes on her, leaving her just in her underwear in front of me.

"Fuck, Goldie, you look so fucking good standing like that in front of my bike..." I couldn't get enough of the soft curves shaping her frame, my hands couldn't stop moving all over her skin, leaving goosebumps in their path.

"Are you going to stay with your clothes on or are you following me?" She didn't wait my answer, but started undressing me. Soon after, with a little help from me, I was staying as naked as her in my garage. "Hmm..."

"Enjoying the view?"

"You know I do...but I don't think you need more ego booster than you already have."