33. connecting dots~

HOLA READERS.....

I hope you liked the story till now...

Enjoy ur new update....

Target 🎯 -
60+ votes
20+ comments

Bye bye
Secretsoul

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-__--_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_-_-_--

RAGHAV POV-
I left the house and now I’m in the office..
“Raghav be in your self .
You want revenge “- I mummer
I entered the office and now everyone bowed to me and wished me a good morning.
I just nodded a bit and walked away in my cabin.
Behind me Jack was running everyone wished him too and he corrected his posture and walked like a king ignoring others..

He merged into my room without knocking..
“Raghav what’s going on with you”- he asked
I was quiet because I also don’t know or maybe I don’t want to accept it .
“RAGHAV”- HE Yelled
Jack took a long breath and sat on the table while facing me ..
He Patten my shoulder..
“raghav what’s the matter”- he asked softly .
“maybe ……………..”- I told him and he was shocked with wide eyes …

(I will not reveal it yet)

“WHATTTT”- HE SHOUTED
“from when how tell me everything “- he asked
I nodded and told him everything and he was beyond happy but worried too..

OTHER SIDE –
AROHI POV-
I woke up and adjusted myself…
“wtf I remember clearly I didn’t sleep properly nor did I remove my shoes .
Who enters the room “- I mummer
I was seated in bed and picked up my phone but I saw a note?

GOOD MORNING
Don’t use your small brain I helped you in sleeping posture and didn’t try to run away.
Raghav~

“seriously he looks cold but he’s not a bad person maybe”-I mummer and turn on the tv…

“The princess of rajput is still missing and everyone is worried..
Vihaan rajput along with rehaan rajput and rudra mehra are working and searching for day and night but no clue to be found”

I turned off the tv and went to the washroom and freshen up…

OTHER SIDE-
ISHAAN POV-

I was looking at the pic of arohi and tears were falling like rivers..
I woke up from bed and came into the washroom..
I removed my t-shirt and a well mannered body became visible..
Vihaan had a bit of fine abs as he is a teenager ..
His long chocolate brown hairs were messed up that were making him cool and handsome..
He turned on the shower and his water was falling over him from face to neck to abs ..
He came out while wrapping a towel to his waist .
He was perfect for a girl but only one thing was Missing and that’s a smile.
He wore the school uniform and came downstairs.
Without eating breakfast he left for school without waiting for others.
Yuvraj was tensed and worried for his best friend while abhimanyu was thinking something like he is missing a point that can lead him to arohi
After all he is his best friend..

Yuvraj karan and abhimanyu ran behind ishaan..
“ISHAAN”- abhimanyu shouted…

Ishaan stopped but didn’t turn
“Karan ishaan after reaching school I have done to ask you both about arohi”- he said and both nodded and they came to school..

Karan saw Shreya flexing on money and all .
He wanted to go and ask her and slap her hard even though she’s a girl but abhimanyu called them.
They sat in the garden in a circle while eknoor and Shalini also joined them..