40. real truth~

HOLA READERS...

Double update without target -

Target 🎯 -
50+ like
30+ comments...

Follow my Instagram
#authorical_adventure_10

I uploaded a vedio for ishaan/raghav/arohi....

Enjoy

Bye bye
Secretsoul

_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--__--__-_-_-_-_-_--__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-

Arohi and the rest of the kids were walking on the road when the arohi phone beeps..
She picked up the call but didn’t say anything..
She was walking while ishaan and Karan were covering her like a bodyguard..
“God why they are  protective right now”- arohi thought to herself…

“Hyyy listen “- arohi ran two steps forward and started walking backwards near the road side..
“Shalini and eknoor will be happy right”- arohi said and ishaan smiled and nodded..

There were only 2 seconds that a black sports car came and a pair of hands pulled arohi inside and ran away…
Ishaan was shocked but the cars were waiting for them and they started following them while karan called vihaan and told that they again attack and arohi is again kidnapped…

“dii is not someone that can be easily caught by someone then how”-karan said
“we will talk this later please driver uncle ride fast “-ishaan said while he was tracking arohi with the help of her school uniform because they put a tracking device there and no one knows..
“why you stop the car”- ishaan yelled
“red light sir”- driver said and he said sorry for misbehaving…

Whole rajputs were following them and they were unaware of it..

At other side-
“Bhai you are smart”- arohi said and siddarth smiled and nodded…
“alert rajputs are following us”- someone said in a siddarth ear phone..
“Whatt fuck divert their mind “- siddarth said
“What happened?”- arohi asked
“your family becomes smart Arohi goes in the back seat and turns on the curtain and changes clothes “- siddarth said
“but why?”- she asked
“just do it if your uniform has a tracking device”- he said and arohi nodded and did as he said…
Soon they came to the mansion and they entered safely…
“you trio came”-raghav said who was waiting for them while sitting on the sofa like a king..
“Yes safely”- siddarth said
“Don’t worry I will send the live location of arohi to rajputs they will be here in 30 minutes till that tells me the truth arohi”- raghav said

“what isn’t it risky for you why you did that”- arohi shouted
Raghav stood up and took one step closer to her and bent to her level and said –“why are you worried for me?”

She looked into his eyes with the same determination and power and replied –“of course yes you are a good person and moreover you are my friend “

He chuckled and said-“don’t worry nothing will happen after all you will not let it happen.
I just wanted to face them and stop this hide and seek after all I got the truth of my family now”

Arohi nodded and gulped..
“Listen to me carefully”- she said
On the other side vihaan and the rest are driving at full speed to reach arohi…

“Listen to me”- arohi said while siddarth and the rest nodded…
“actually my rajmata was a real criminal.
My great grandfather was innocent “- arohi said while raghav looked at her in confusion

“let me read what she wrote in her diary”- arohi said and raghav nodded as approval..

10 March 20xx
“I'm noticing for a few days that my husband is going to my best friend’s house on a daily basis .
With the help of detectives and secret agents I find that he was helping her with her pregnancy! But why?
Ansh will handle why my husband is helping her !
My best friend's condition is good but he always stays busy but he has time for his wife and my husband also has time for his wife to take care. I hate that girl…..

19 April 19xx
Today is enough I can’t tell that bitch anymore.
She is pregnant and my best friend has no time for me and my husband to always show charity and help nature towards my best friend's wife
Actually ansh and my husband become good friends and to be honest I can’t tolerate anymore so I decided something….

15 March 20xx
Today I sent some men to my best friend's house to kill that bitch along with her 8th month unborn child…

(Raghav eyes were torn up by listening to those hurtful words)

16 March 20xx
My man killed her wife but there is problem that stupid people rape her first..
But I don’t care now my best friend and my husband are both mine.

18 March 20xx
My best friend thinks it’s all because of my husband and it was my plan because I didn’t want to be a criminal. I behaved like someone told me he liked me…

20 March 20xx
I didn’t believe he killed my husband and I was so shocked and mad at him because he killed my love of my life..
So without thinking twice I shoot him.
I didn’t regret it but my husband my love my best friend everyone left me…
If that bitch never came into our life then my best friend and my husband will be safe”…

10 January 19××
I can't believe that Ansh’s son came back to know the answer.
I can’t meet him or else he will doubt me..
I always ignore him but he’s a trouble maker I will make sure I will kill his family …

12 January 19xx
I find that mr. Sherawat's wife is 8 months  pregnant and has a 4 year old son .
So I kidnapped his wife and did her premature delivery of the baby girl..
I took and sent my man to kill her sell her I don’t care .
I know mr. Sherawat will do something to protect her wife and daughter but his wife is already killed by my man and his daughter..
His daughter I don’t know about her…
Now he will not dare to do anything…

25 February 19xx
That mr. Sherawat is playing on my nerves. He is sending me threats from past days .
He’s about to do something I have to be careful of….

Raghav was frozen .
Siddarth's hand was on his mouth while Jack was shocked and took two  backstep..
Raghav fell on the ground with thud while arohi ran and hugged him so tight…
He broke into tears..

“M…mom s…sisis i…I …was….so…..e…e.xcited....i….have…..sister…..”- he said with a cracked voice…

Arohi and siddarth were sitting beside her while rubbing his back and Jack was sitting with a glass of water for raghav…

After quite 20 minutes he became numb and quiet while zooming out ….
Arohi cupped his face and said
“Raghav I will help you in finding your sister and I promise my family will never hurt you again and if they will they have to face me before you”- arohi said while raghav nodded
“arohi leave your family I must be tensed thank you so much for helping us and let me know..
Because of you I’m able to know about my sister. I will be very grateful to you.
Thank you arohi but you have to go now.
I’m not like rajmata who only knows murder and ruining family and even your father is not like that..
You must go now they are worried for you”- raghav said while holding arohi hands.
She was about to say something but the alarm rings…

“ENEMY ENEMY BODY NUMB SYSTEM ON”- computer said…
“Off them jack and siddarth go and drop arohi”- raghav said while siddarth held arohi hand and started taking her out ..
Arohi turned and saw raghav who was sitting on the sofa while lost in his own world.
Arohi was well aware about it but she didn’t have the courage to say anything to him after all her family was responsible for his situation and now she wants to correct her family deeds by finding a raghav sister….

She came outside and her eyes widened but she was emotionless and siddarth came and put his hand on her shoulder and smirked….

Hope you liked it....

My first wall painting...
For such paintings follow...

Inspire_artistry_10

By bye

Secretsoul

To be continued......