46. ishaan is back?

Hello readers...

Double update 🌷

Enjoy enjoy....

TARGET 🎯 -
60+ like
40+  comments..

Readers do votes or else i will not update without target complete...

Bye bye
Secretsoul...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_--__-_--__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Arohi flew back to Rajasthan, india while ishaan and the rest started finishing their work..
At the same night arohi singhaniya and ishaan left for her grandparents death anniversary and that was quite a 10 hour long journey and for some work they had to leave 3 days before…
Siddarth and Lavanya left for the hospital while Sid was helping her in basic stuff he can..
Yug and Jack were gone on a mission to finish it soon…

IN RAJASTHAN –
The whole palace was in a hustle bustle like its festival..
“My daughter is coming I want everything best”- vihaan rajput voice encounter in everyone's ears and everyone is working..
Everyone in the palace is happy that after 5 years their princess is coming back…
They missed her a lot …
“vihaan this or that”- Siya asked while choosing a dress for herself
“left one love arohi will love this “- vihaan said and Sita smiled brightly…
“Mommm where is my gift I prepared for di”- a 21 year old boy shouted…
Hehe of course karan..
“Karan that is in cabinet kid”- ruhi said and he ran back…
“ruhi where is my car key I will go and pick her in her favourite car”- rudra said while ruhi face palmed herself and gave her the keys…
“mom my princess dress”- roshni said…
“in your brother's room”- akriti said while cooking..
Roshni ran to the ayan room..
“ayati where is ayan”- rehaan asked while coming from outside holding bags ..
“offo rehaan gave me these bags and he is taking a shower “- ayati said…

“Hello everyone”- a boy around 23 -24 said
Everyone turned and smiled..
“thank god abhimanyu you came back and where is Shalini and Eknoor “- ayati asked
“here aunt”- he said and ayati smiled and welcomed them
“Finally our friend is coming back I’m so happy “- Eknoor said while abhimanyu and Shalini nodded…
“auntttttttt”- a voice encounter in everyone's ears and they turned and saw
“yuvraj did you bring the cake”- siya asked
“of course here… hy Eknoor and Shalini “- he said while scratches his neck while eknoor was blushing…

“offo you both .
Look at us we live like we are enemies and you both are still shy blush …”- Shalini said
“Yahh look at yuvraj from when you start becoming shy”- abhimanyu teased him and he smiled awkwardly…

Soon the car honk listened to everyone....

ISHAAN POV-
I'm living in mumbai with dad and now I’m handling my dad’s business..
From when arohi left I can’t tell how much I miss her.
I always talked to her pics but that was important for her safety..
I can wait for her lifetime ..
“ishaan don’t you wanna go to Rajasthan arohi is coming back tomorrow “- mr. Rathore said and he nodded
“Yes dad just let me finish it I’m leaving “- I said and unknowingly a smile came to my face..

I came out of my office and everyone was busy with their work because they knew I hated those people who kept busy in others works..
I came out while an employee came to me
“sir this file”- she said while she was wearing shorts black tight skirt along with white shirt and her 2 buttons were open that were showing her cleavage and I know she was standing in this way for seducing me..
“sorry miss you are late go to your big boss”- I said but she still insists
“don’t you understand miss”- I said in a stern and cold voice and she nodded and left..
“avan”- I called my parents
“yes sir “- he said
“pack your bags we will work in Rajasthan company from now on”- I said and he nodded and left…
I came down from the company and sat in the car…

Ishaan Rathore is handling his dad's company..
He took the training from his inspiration rudra mehra and is now working on his path..
He is a very known and popular business now..
From arohi left he just focused on work .
Everyone tried to stop him from leaving rajasthan but he refused clearly.. he wanted to work but in Rajasthan there will be arohi memories and he have to control himself to call her and all and that’s why he changed his number and no-one had his number only rudra had his personal new phone number…
He is not cold but when it’s needed help never thinks twice..

He came out of the car and entered her own Mansion ..
He came and removed his clothes .
His abs were sharp and in well mannered shape.
He came inside the washroom and in the shower..
His abs and muscular veiny hands were shining when he was using soap and cleaning himself..
He was looking like a prince and a warrior. He was very excited to meet the love of his life..
He didn’t see her and didn’t listen to her voice for five years..
He came out and took the luggage that was already  packed ..
He settled down in an airplane and after 4 hour journey he reached Rajasthan ..
No-one in Rajasthan knees that ishaan is coming back and that’s why there was no-one to welcome him but he was not upset with it because he wanted to give surprise to his family…
Soon the palace door opened and the guards were shocked but smiled after seeing him..
The car stopped and he came outside while wearing a coat pant and he was smiling like he was..
If any person from mumbai company saw him then they will not believe it’s their boss …
He was smiling like he was ..
We can say he never changed even a bit..
He entered the palace while he saw…
Ayati was scolding karan and rehaan to message up in the hall…
Akriti's aunt was running behind roshni to please her to wear clothes…
Abhimanyu and Shalini teasing eknoor and yuvraj..
Siya's aunt was pouting while Vihaan's uncle was trying to make her happy …

Ayan was making something or typing something on the phone…
I chuckled while seeing my family..

“Nothing changed in these years”- I mummer
“Hello “- I shouted and everyone looked at me and

BOOM

THAT was a bomb to them..
They froze at their place
Yuvraj was the first to run towards me..
After all he was my best friend and I missed him a lot…
“Ishaan “- he said while I hugged him and smiled
“Hm”- I said and he tightly hugged me
“ishaan “- everyone shouted and ran at me and hugged me
I chuckled and laughed
“Yahhh everyone “- I said and that hug was so big..

And the best and safest comfortable hug that was.
I smiled widely and they broke the hug and grabbed my hand and dragged me in the hall and made me seated on the sofa..
“Have this”- ayati aunt gave me juice and I drink it

Everyone is sitting in the hall and everyone is happy…
I remember very well when arohi left everything was devastated…
Nothing changed and I hope arohi is still the same …
Everyone missed her.
Well we always get news about arohi from Ravi uncle and he always mentioned she is fine and all then that’s not a problem she is fine and hasn’t changed…

After preparing everything and after dinner everyone left for their room because arohi flight will land tomorrow in morning and I know tomorrow will be a big fight over whose gonna pick arohi…
I came to my room and took a shower and came to the balcony….

It’s been 5 years I didn’t see you I didn’t talk to you but tomorrow this wait is going to be over and I will take you in bone crushing hug …
You have to confess your feelings now because soon you are going to be Mrs.. arohi ishaan rathore
Well I know I’m thinking quite high and don’t worry I will give you the proper time..
And if you love someone else then I will never show you my face…
Arohi everyone is missing you.
We always called Ravi's uncle to know about you and when he said everything is fine we got relief…

I came to my room after talking to the moon and laid down and drifted in sleep….

NEXT MORNING –
Everyone wakes up fast because arohi flight is gonna land at 8 o'clock in the morning…
I came downstairs after the gym and took a shower..
“shut up”- rudra said
“No dad I will go”- karan said in the same rage..
“Karan”- I said and everyone looked at me..
“Only vihaan uncle rehaan uncle and rudra uncle will go and pick her”- I said
“No bhai I wanna meet my sister first I don’t know anything “- karan said
“Karan there will be media and all”- rudra said
“Nooooo”- rudra said

“karan”- I called him again and he made a pout and said
“Fine go and bring my sister back safely if she got any injury I will never talk to you”- he said and everyone chuckled
“oke my king”- rudra said and they left for the airport…

They are waiting for arohi flight from log Vegas only if they knew whatever karan said about injury their parents can’t full filled it. Physically or mentally injuries are both dangerous…

The airport was filled with reporters and news media and ready to click pictures of the princess of rajasthan….

“attention please flight from los Vegas landed safely”- announcements were done and rudra vihaan rehaan was nervous like they were going to give an exam while they were happy too…
At other side…
Everyone while palace eyes were stuck on television because it’s live news…

“los Vegas flight has landed now finally our princess of RAJASTHAN will be in front of us “- a news reporter said…..

The other side in los Vegas raghav and the rest also stuck their eyes on television..
They all were praying that arohi didn’t get a panic attack in front of many people…
She is not used to being around people anymore..
She is only comfortable with them and they are in los Vegas ….

Everyone eyes were stuck on television..
Some people were for seeing her and some people were praying for her...

Hope you liked it....
Enjoy

Bye

Secretsoul

To be continued.........