Prologue

(The prologue)

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

The Mikaelson's siblings we're preparing themself for the Mikaelson ball as long as the Scooby gang. In beacon hills, most of them we're doing personal things. Stiles and Charlotte we're eating some Doritos watching titanic.

And now, she's in what seems to look like a cinema. She frowned looking around seeing peoples she doesn't recognize and then spot her brother

« Stiles! What did you do? » she asked supposing it was her brother's idea since it's always stiles idea.

Stiles eyes widened « what? Why would it be my fault! »

"Because it's always your fault, Stiles" Scott told his best friend appearing with Allison and Melissa.

"Not fair!" Stiles told them crossing his arms as Lottie gently hits his shoulder.

"Mom? Laura? Cora?" Everyone turn to the voice of Derek as he see his family he though died. Lottie froze knowing it was her family too. She found out about Derek a few weeks ago and never truly accepted it.

"Derek?" The three questioned as they all walks to him, hugging him tightly.

"H—How?" He stutter as they shrugged

"Where the hell are we!" A rude voice spoke making everyone turn. There was a group of five peoples and another big group beside.

« Brother, if you could calm down » another voice spoke. He looked like the oldest of the five.

« Yeah well, who are you? » Stiles asked looking at the two groups who glared at each others meaning they knew the others besides.

"I think I'm dead.." Lottie whispered at Isaac making Elijah look at the voice, his stomach feelings butterfly and smelling some vanilla scent. It was his mate, the one he waited for a thousand years.

"We're all dead then" Isaac whispered back causing the black haired girl.

Derek was still hugging his sisters and his mother glancing over at his daughter he abandoned.

"Charlotte..?" Elijah whispered taking a step toward the girl he dreamed for so many times. His siblings frowned as Klaus's eyes widened. The Scooby gang looking confused at how the noble man knew the other gang or more, the girl.

"E—Elijah?" She asked, her heart starting to beat faster and faster. She saw her in her dreams or in her visions.

"You know that rich man?" Stiles asked his sister looking at the suit man as he get slapped behind the head by his father.

"I—I don't think we can say I know him.." she stuttered still shocked by the man in front of her. He was handsome.

"Wait, Charlotte. Charlotte as your soulmate?" Klaus asked his older brother getting shocked looks from everyone minus