Chapter one: in the woods

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

Charlotte was laying on her bed with chips watching Gilmore girls when Stiles barged in getting making his sister jump. By reflex, she takes the first thing at her disposal which was her empty bag of chips. It landed in front of Stiles as he chuckles

« You missed » he chuckles getting a glare shutting himself.

« You want my shoe instead? » she asked as he shake his head rapidly. He knew how cruel she could be

« You looks so scared » Laura, Derek's older sister stated looking at stiles with a little smile

« She could easily kill me in my sleep with a pillow. I think I should be scared, yeah » Stiles nodded glaring at his sister who giggled in response

« Definitely your daughter » Cora whispered to Derek chuckling as he nodded his eyes not leaving his daughter.

« what do you want? I'm watching Gilmore girls » She rolled her eyes putting pause to her tv show.

He places his hand on his chest where his heart is placed p-e that's what he thinks « your watching without me! »

She rolled her eyes chuckling « you hate it » he nodded his head agreeing « and by the way, your heart's on the other side »

He stared at her before placing his hand on the other side of his chest.

Everybody chuckles as Noah whisper to Lottie « Slap your brother for me »

She nodded with a big smile before slapping Stiles behind the head as he growl « what was that for? »

She shrugged pointing at their dad « that was for not listening to your classes »

« I'm asking again, what do you want before I really throw you a shoe » she continued

« Why do you think I want something, little sister I love with my whole heart »

There we're 'awe' in the room as the Mikaelson's looks at each others. They we're like this before being vampires and now, most of them we're getting dagerred, trying to kill each others.

She narrows her eyebrows impatiently « Shoot, Stiles »

« I overheard dad— » Lottie cut Stiles with a scoff

« You listened »

He rolled his eyes « I listened to dad's phone call and they found a dead body »

She shrugged « And? Does it looks like I care? »

He scoffed « That's what's fun. They only find half » He finally got Lottie's attention.

« We're definitely going »

The Hale's tensed as it was Laura's body. Derek glares at Peter who looked down.