Chapter five: parent/teacher conferences

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

"Just a friendly reminder, parent teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a 'C' average are required to attend. I won't name you, because the shake and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment" Mr. Harris tells the class while walking to Stiles who haves the cap of a highlighter in the mouth.

"Bitch" Lottie mutters under her breath, but Noah heard and gives her a look she knew to well

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" He asks and Stiles looks everywhere until meeting Mr. Harris eyes when Jackson walks in.

« was that the day you disappeared when you were supposed to come to the parent teacher conference? » Melissa asks her son who nodded with an innocent smile.

"Jackson" Mr. Harris walks to the young man putting a hand on his shoulder "if you need to leaves earlier for any reason, you let me know"

"But your the one who broke your wrist. Why didn't you have the same sentence?" Caroline remarks

"Because Mr. Harris is an ugly sexist man" Lottie insulted causing many to laughs

« sexist.. » she says under her breath

« Everyone, start reading chapter nine » Mr. Harris says walking in the front « Mr. Stilinski, try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloriage book »

Stiles spots the highlighter lid and catches it, glaring at the professor « hey Danny » he says leaning toward Danny who was besides Lottie and in front of stiles « can I ask you a question? »

« No » he replies without even thinking a second.

« Well, I'm going to anyway. Hum, did Lydia shows up in your homeroom today? » Stiles asks

Danny sighs « No »

« Can I ask you another question? » Stiles asks leaning closer

« Why are you still trying? He said no » Noah asks his son, but before he could answer, Lottie cuts him

« Can't you see? Stiles have a crush on Danny, we can be a big family now!"

« I'm not gay, Lottie! » Stiles exclaims himself

« Answer's still no »

« Does anyone know what happened to her, Jackson and Lottie? » Stiles asks and Danny shares a annoyed look with Lottie

« He wouldn't— tell me. Your sister was there, why aren't you asking her? » He asks in a 'duh' tone.