Author's purpose practice

in memory of the original weird writing

that was deleted on the document page by ula 100 years ago :)

question:

Dear Tall, Dark and Handsome — This is your lucky day! The girl of your dreams is just a phone call away. I am 5' 10'', slim, pretty, and only 23. I love pop music, good books, exotic foods, and foreign travel. Give me a ring any day after 6 P.M. You won't be sorry.

Your gal, Jackie.

me:

The author's purpose is to

a. convince the reader to call the writer.

b. describe the writer objectively.

c. criticize the writer's lack of intelligence.

d. entertain the reader with some interesting facts.

Explain Your Answer: 

Jackie never went to school since she was stuck in poverty, and so she wants to marry a wealthy guy because she is a gold digger. Somehow she got her filthy hands on a phone and tells chatgpt to write this message since she doesn't know how to do it herself. It is a miracle that Jackie even knows what chatgpt is. And since online daters are actually old, fat people in disguise, Jackie is actually 4'1", someone who has broken a weight scale twice since she's too fat, and yes, only 59. And the other descriptions are wrong too, she's broke, how can she even afford these things, if she could, she wouldn't be smart enough to do these things anyway. So the answer is c because Jackie is just a broke idiot who somehow knows what chatgpt is, and that is why we should criticize her.