|01|"The Heart's Desire"

Quick introduction

Manik Malhotra37-Year-OldCEOPersonality:-Hot,Handsome,Cold,Charming,rude, arrogant,only softie for his baby wifey

Manik Malhotra
37-Year-Old
CEO
Personality:-Hot,Handsome,
Cold,Charming,rude, arrogant,only softie for his baby wifey.

Nandini Manik Malhotra19-Year-OldCollege studentPersonality: Cutie,chubby girl,gorgeous,loves to annoy Manik a lot,softie from the heart and Devil from the brain,loves to create troubles

19-Year-Old
College student
Personality: Cutie,chubby girl,gorgeous,loves to annoy Manik a lot,softie from the heart and Devil from the brain,loves to create troubles.

[Manik married Nandini 3 years ago, who is his friend's daughter. There was no one ready to take her custody after her parents deaths, and then Manik decided to take her custody and save her from her greedy relatives who wanted her all property,but he was not her relative, so he has only one option, and that is marriage😍.

He loves her a lot and pampers her with love like a baby, but he is insecure too. After all, she is too young, and he is getting older every day, according to him. He is scared to lose her while at the same time being scared to confess his real feelings for her. She has a long life ahead; she has the full right to choose her life partner, which makes his heart bleed. He can’t imagine that day when she left him all alone,but he knows he has no right to cage little soul.

On the otherhand Nandini who knows about her marriage
relationship and loves Manik a lot and never hesitates to show love towards him,She was disheartened because of Manik’s behaviour,Maybe he doesn’t like her and doesn’t want her as his wife.These thoughts make her scared to death, but she knows how to claim this monster’s heart😏..]

Chapter 01

A man comes outside from one building,he goes near his car and his driver opens the car door for him. He sits inside of the car and looks at his watch with a smile,his driver looks at him from the mirror and becomes shocked what makes his boss smile like that,with that they drive off from there.

On the other hand,Nandini came outside from her college with a tired face,her hair looking messy and looking like she got into a big fight,she was walking along with one boy and one girl.

Girl-So what’s you think about tonight's party?Are you going to come or again new excuses?

Nandini(tired)-Not sure!I will talk to my…!!

She stops when her eyes land on one handsome man,her eyes lighten up.

Boy-Oh by the way Nandu you didn’t tell us about your guardian,I mean he was not that old.

The boy said and made faces at a man whose smile fell from his face. His face turned pale when he saw Nandini smiling along with this boy.

[Nobody knows about Nandini’s marriage life except principal,because Manik don’t want her to uncomfortable around students,so he warned her😔]

Nandini-Oh yeah he is my superhero,anyway bye I will see you tonight,bye bye ummah.

She sends fly kisses and runs toward Manik,who again smiles and spreads his arms.Nandini jumps on him which causes him to stumble back but he holds her tightly.

Nandini(excited)-I miss you so much Hubbyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Manik-I miss you too my princess!

He said in the same tone and looked at the driver who opened the car door,he made her sit inside of the car and shut the door,Nandini peeked out from the window and looked at Manik with doe eyes.

Manik(chuckled)-My princess wants something?

Nandini-Yes, can I get an ice cream?Pretty please!!Say yes!!

Manik(stern)-No the weather is not good so….

Nandini-Nooo please!You are so unromantic,you know what couples enjoy ice cream in this weather.

She folded her hands cutely,Manik turned back and shook head in disbelief when he saw one couple enjoying their ice cream date,he sighs and turns to Nandini.

Manik-Fine but after that you have to take your medicine,is that okay?

Nandini(eye roll)-Yeah yeah Mister we will see later,now go and buy one for me and one for yourself too!

Manik bowed to her and walked toward the Ice cream stall,Nandini smiled but then her face turned hard when she saw how bitches staring at her hubby shamelessly,she clenched her jaw and sat there with an angry face.

Manik returned back and handed ice cream to her but he frowned when she snatched the ice cream and turned her face otherside.Manik shrugged off his shoulders and sat beside her and started to lick ice cream,and the driver drove the car from there.

After a silent ride both come to living area but Manik grab Nandini’s wrist and pull her closer who become shocked,Manik leaned close to her and her breath hitched,Manik place thumb on her lips and then wipes the ice cream,she open her eyes and look at Manik with angry eyes and then left to her room with cute yet angry pout,Manik look at his thumb and gulp.

Manik(thoughts)-I think she didn’t like this,Ahh Manik what are you doing,you are making her uncomfortable,wait…..who is the boy with her?Is he her boyfriend?Is he good or bad?Why she didn’t tell me anything?Wait Are you fucking serious how can she tell me about her boyfriend you dumbass!

He slapped on his forehead and walked toward his room,he took his clothes from the cupboard and looked into the mirror.

Manik-How can she like a person like me?She is so beautiful and I??Nothing!But I can’t afford to lose her!

He looks down with watery eyes,then he turns to his drawer and takes out his BP medicines and gulps it down.On the other side Nandini looks into the mirror and place hands on hips.

Nan-This dumbass!How dare he?I thought he was going to kiss me,Ahh my kiss!!!

She whines loudly and kick the chairs hard in anger🤭.

At the dining table,Manik was having his meal peacefully but Nandini was only staring at him.

Nandini(in mind)-Dad told me if I won’t give him childs then he will leave me!If I want to live with him and want his love then I have to be the mother of his childs but how?

Manik notices her dozing out and whacks her on the head,she comes out from thoughts and glares at Manik who takes a sip of water.

Manik-What are you thinking?Is everything ok?Did someone hurt you?

Nandini(calmly)-How can I  become mother of your childs?

Manik spilled out the water and started to cough,she became worried and scared,she immediately rubbed his back,Manik wiped his mouth and grabbed his phone.

Manik(Shouted)-Dad!!!!!!!!!!

To be Continued……….

Precap:-Manik was busy in swimming without knowing someone drooling over his body😏.

I hope you all like this,this is a cute short story of two love birds😍.

Next part after some days😍,don’t forget to tell me how this one was🙏.

Vote🌟and comment💭.

Goodbye,and take care🦋