|02|"The Heart's Desire"

Manik came toward the pool area angrily while he was talking on the phone.

Manik(angry)-Dad How can you do this all?Now,what will she think about me?She is just a child,Now she must be feeling insecure,Ahh what I will do with you!!!

Mr Malhotra-Son she is not a child anymore,and also for how long I have to wait for my Grandchilds,You are getting old,you deserve happiness too,I can’t see you like that,and she is perfect for you please try to understand and let me see my grandchild before I die,I beg you.

Manik-Again Emotional blackmailing look Dad,I am not going to force her for this all,she has life ahead and I can’t tie her in this relation.

Mr Malhotra-Are you fucking blind??Can’t you see she loves you and wants to spend her life with you and here your dramatic ass,Aishh what Will I do with you?Look I want my grandchilds I want both of you to settle in your lives if can’t then marry another woman.

Manik-I can't marry another woman either.

Mr Malhotra(smirk)-Then just accept this you love her,she loves you and now you both stop fooling me and give me grandchild that’s why I left for vacations…..

Manik cut the call and threw the mobile on the table,he filled the glass with wine and took a sip.

Manik-Grandchilds my foot!I can’t handle one kid and he is planning to bring another kid!

He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor and jumped inside the pool.

Back to Nandini she was still sitting in shock with a puppy face.

Nandini(almost cried)-He doesn't want kids,Or he doesn't want me to be the mother of his childs?I am that bad?Waaaa Waaaa(crying)
What will I do?Wait!He started to ignore me,is there something he is hiding from me?Did he love someone?How dare he cheat on me?But he doesn't love me(Crying)Dad!!!!I fucking kill this bitch whoever has gut to mess with me!!But First I need his permission for the party.

She take last bite of her meal and stood up then she wipes her imaginary tears and rub her tummy with pouty lips and march toward pool area with big steps🙃.

Manik was lost in his thoughts he come to the corner and ran hand in wet hairs,but he become shocked when his eyes land on beautiful feets he slowly look up and stumble back when he saw Nandini was sitting in front of him while her hand under her chin and her face looking red like a tomato,he look everywhere for towel but flinch when Nandini show him towel,he stare at her face for some seconds and then one smirk appeared on his lips,he grab the towel but then he grab her hand too and pull her too which caused she fell inside of pool.

Nandini-Ahhhhh why did you do this?

Manik-What?Don’t you want this?Look at your face.

He chuckled and swam to the other side,Nandini made faces.

Manik(thinking)-Fuck what are you doing this?Ahh now she will hate me more!

But his thoughts break when Nandini back hugs him,he froze in his place.

Nandini-Don’t you love me?

Manik(gulp)-What was that?

Nandini(loudly)-Answer me!!

Manik(scared)-Yeah I love you princess,I love you a lot.

He said and place hands on her,she smiled and came in front of him and wrapped arms around his neck and looked at him.

Nandini-Then let me be the mother of your ki…

Manik pushed her slightly and came outside of the pool,Nandini made a sad face and gave him a hand,who held her hand and pulled her outside of the pool and then wrapped a towel around her shaking body.

Manik-Go and change,you will get cold!

Nandini-You are so mean!Go I won’t talk to you!

She turns her face otherside,Manik holds her from shoulders and pulls her then looks at her face with a bright smile.

Manik-Bubba you are still young,don’t be stubborn, you have to study,you have to complete graduation, you need to be depended,do you have any idea how you look when you go to college with a big tummy?

Nandini(smile)-So that’s the reason,Hubby don’t worry I am not that weak if someone tries to make fun of me then me and my no no me and our Baby beat them to shit,and also this is a blessing of God you can’t do this.

She whines,Manik whacks on her head and hug her.

Manik-You are so pure my angel but this world is cruel!

Nandini-I don’t care about the world as long as you are with me.

Manik looks at her with loveable eyes and cups her face and then places a kiss on her head,she smiles and hugs him tightly.

Manik(thinking)-I know you are doing this all because Dad wants this.She is so kind,but I can’t take advantage of her,What if she get tired of me after years,she deserve whole world,I can’t snatch her freedom,and about Dad,I have to do something before he does something worse.

Nandini-Hubby!!

Manik(softly)-Hmm!

Nandini-Can I go to a party with my friends?

Manik(Stern)-No!!

Nandini-Yeah!!You can’t stop me!I am a 19 year old girl!

Manik(mocking)-Still a teen girl!Who can’t take care of herself.

Nandini-I want to go!!!Please!Don’t do this please!

Manik(serious)-Don’t you remember what happened last time?

Nandini(low voice)-This won’t happen again, they are good friends!

Manik-How can you say that?Look Nandini you are not going anywhere, that is my final call,if you try to escape then no one is gonna be worse than me.

Nandini-Old jerk!

Manik-I can hear!

Nandini(eye roll)-That’s why I say loudly!

Manik left in shock with a huge open mouth,and Nandini who started to walk away from there.

Manik(shout)-Yeah you can’t curse me I am older than you,you spoiled brat!!!

To be continued…..

Precap:-Nandini at Party!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote🌟,Comment💭And share with your friends🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋