|03|"Love Beyond Years"

After Two Months!

At Hospital Nandini slowly opened her eyes and met with her grandma who was crying in happiness. She looked everywhere with a confused face,wait she is alive??But why she is feeling strange,why her heart giving her some other vibes,she try to open her mouth but nothing come out from her throat,she become more shocked when she found out Mr Malhotra and Mrs Malhotra stood there with small smile,Mrs Malhotra come near her with teary eyes and hold her hands which made her more shocked.

Nandini-I am alive??How is this possible?Did I get a heart donor??

She asked with hopeful eyes,her Grandma nodded,she wanted to jump in happiness but she knew something was missing.

Nandini-Ma’am why are you crying?Is Everything ok?W-Where is Manik?Sir!

She looks at Mr Malhotra who looks away with tearful eyes,she gulps and looks at Mrs Malhotra who point finger at her chest and bursts into tears.

Mrs Malhotra-Here!!In your heart!!

Nandini froze in her place,they are kidding right??Her hands started to shiver until her grandma give her one envelope she look at her grandma and then at White envelope which make her shiver and gulp hard,she slowly open the latter with shaking hands and started to read the latter with trembling lips,but what she read make her heart beat stop for a moment🤧.

2 Months ago!

Manik looks at her grandma and goes near her with shaking legs but what he hears next makes his body numb.

Doc-Look Ma’am we can’t do anything,in less time from where we got Heart donor,that’s not easy and also you have to arrange a lot of money and then after that we can start her treatment so it’s better take her from there and let her live somedays of her life,we can’t do anything Sorry!

Grandma-Please don’t say like that,you are a Doctor please save her!

Doc-Yes I am a Doctor not a God,please try to understand we try our best we can’t find anyone who is capable of her heart so sorry!

But they stopped on their tracks when they heard Manik’s voice and turned to him with a confused face.

Manik-Start her treatment,You got your Money at time also Heart Donor!

Grandma-W…Who are you?

Manik-Me??Her saviour!I will donate my heart now star…

Grandma-But why would you do this?Who are you?You seem young then why do you want to die at this age?

Manik-Because there is no use of my life if I have to live without my life!

They look at him with confused and shocked faces,what he was saying?Is he kind of crazy?

Doc-We can’t take your heart without your family permission!

Manik-They don’t have any objection,so prepare everything!

He left without saying anything,At Malhotra house,Mrs Malhotra who was crying and holding Manik’s hand who was looking dead.

Manik-Sorry Mom but I can’t live without her!If she dies then I will die so why can’t she live with my heart?

Mrs malhotra-We will find the donor right to say something!!

She turned to Mr Malhotra who sighs and nodded,Manik gulp.

Manik-Then find it!!

They share a look and Mr Malhotra walk out from there,he contact his all friends,Hospital but nothing happened,he was hopeless,helpless,he look up at the sky and blink his tears,if God want this then who are they to stopping him,he took long breath and walk toward Hospital with small smile.