Chapter 22

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I leaned back against the door with my arms folded trying to keep my composure.
"You gone speak or we gone keep sitting here looking stupid? Cause I'd really like to FUCKIN KNOW HOW A FUCKIN GHOST IS STANDING IN MY FUCKIN FACE RIGHT NOW"

It's a long story!

FUCK IT MAKE TIME FOR IT!

He licked his lips and stood to his feet. "Nothing in this world would ever keep me from you not even death!" He walked closer to me and I slapped the shit out of him. "I deserve that!" I slapped him again and again and again before I started punching him. He grabbed my arms and put me in a bear hug to keep me from swinging. I started crying in frustration.

I fuckin hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I yelled at him trying to get out of his grip. "Your suppose to be dead, James your suppose to be dead!"

Stop baby and look at me!

Fuck you! Get the fuck out my face! I pushed him off of me so I could leave the room but he blocked the door.

I'm gonna let you walk out of here, your then gonna go to your office and get your stuff and then come outside in the front and get in the car with me and we're going to leave and I'm going to explain everything to you. Don't make me repeat myself and don't make me come back in here. He said sternly. He grabbed some tissue and wiped my face before letting me walk out the door.

Bri I was looking for you! Lexi said smiling walking with me towards my office. "You okay?"

Umm yeah allergies...

Want me to grab you something?

No I'm fine. Can you tell Alex to cancel everything I have for today and take over my patients?

Umm yeah you sure you okay?

Yeah! I forced a smile on my face and grabbed my purse and phone.

Okay, well I'll let him know and I'll see you later?

Yeah... I kept walking down the hallway which seemed so long. As I got to the entrance of the clinic I rushed out of there. James opened the passenger door of a brand new G wagon. I got in the truck and he sped off. The music played loudly as I looked out the window. My tears came down my face as I looked at myself in the reflection of the window. He gripped the staring wheel tightly as he drove over the bridge that over looked the city and the Niagara Falls river.

After 20 minutes of driving we ended up outside the city. He drove through this beautiful neighborhood that sat along the beach side. He pulled up to this giant beautiful house. It looked like it was a mansion something straight out of a magazine.

He got out the car and opened my door for me. I followed behind him to the house and up the stairs to the door as he unlocked it. The shinny marble floors and double sided staircase met us as we walked in with a big Diamond chandelier hanging above us. Straight back was the most beautiful view I've ever seen. 12 tall to the ceiling doors was straight ahead and all you seen was the view of the water. The house was extremely empty but filled with my amazement.

What is this? I asked confused.

Our house!

We don't got shit together! Take me home!

He took a set of keys from his pocket and held his hand out for me to take them. I looked at him like he was crazy and folded my arms in anger.

You don't understand now but you will later....

I'd never understand why you did what you did nore will I ever forgive you now take me home!