Chapter 59

JAMES P.O.V.

What a fuckin day it was to have! I took a deep breath and pulled off from the house. I feel like I'm losing my mind a bit. I just wanted to kill this nigga over and over again for putting his hands on my wife and trying to spit on her. I should of kept his ass alive and cut one of his fingers off every two weeks until they was gone.

I pulled up to my pit and got out. I whistled to my dogs. I had two pits! Rock and Killa. They came running to me. "Come on boys y'all hungry?!" I opened the garage door and led them in. I grabbed some steaks out and put it in their bowls. I popped open a bottle of water and poured it into their bowls.

I let them eat for a second and went towards the back. It fuckin stink in here. I gotta stop killing niggas and do a deep clean for once.

I heard a loud bang, I thought it might be one of my dogs. I walked up to the front to go check on them. Both my dogs was laid out dead. My heart dropped.

Get the fuck down! A female voice said I looked up in anger and Danay stood before me with a gun pointed at me.

Well, we'll, well! Look what I have here! I smiled. I left my gun on the table in the back but I wasn't scared.

I said get the fuck down! She said angrily in tears. "I shot your bitch and I won't hesitate to kill you especially because you kilt my brother!"

Ohhh did i? Mmm so sad! I laughed.

Yeah you did I seen you leave his house last week. You thought he was gonna team up with you to give me away! Nah we was gone set you up!

Yeahhhh I know! That's why he's fuckin dead. NOBODY is fuckin smarter then me!

You think you some big shot ass nigga, that's why I'll be the one to take your life.