chapter 6

When shravani is looking outside of the car window,being in her own thoughts.... Meanwhile Vikram is admiring her beauty ... Her hair is falling on the face a little... Her small nose which he always wanted to pinch ... Her pink rosy lips which he wanted to kiss until she becomes breathless...

Today she is looking more beautiful because she is wearing the saree and jewellery he selected for her and the nuptial chain on her neck with vermillion on her forehead... Absolutely she was looking like a goddess... His goddess... She was looking like an angel who is absolutely born  for him .

As he was staring at her continuosly.... Suddenly she looking towards him feeling his gaze on her ... Then he looked away embarrassingly.

After one hour of journey the car was stopped... And there was a big gate infront of the car... Shravani saw the gate and was like wahhhh.... Where did this gate come from ??? Why is it soo big ???

Then gate was open by watchman in uniform... And the car started moving inside .... She was mesmerized by the beauty of the place... In front there is a huge mansion with a outstanding architecture.

 In front there is a huge mansion with a outstanding architecture

( Image - from google)

She was in total awe... By seeing that place because it was first she is seeing that kind of place in real life... She only saw these types of places in movies.

Vikram chuckled at her reaction after seeing his place ... He was glad that she liked that mansion .... By seeing her facial expressions he can tell that she really liked it.

After the car stopped... Vikram came out of the car and went to open the door for shravani... He opened the door and gave his hand to hold in order to come out... Shravani held his hand hesitantly and came out ...

Now Vikram tightened his grip on her hands..  told  her " welcome to our home, wifeyy... " And started dragging her inside.

Now Shravani was hell shocked by his words " what does he mean in our house... Is this his house?? This huge mansion was his house... " She was asking questions in her mind ... She wanted to ask him but then a lady stood at the entrance of door with a plate in her hand and smiling at her .

Then that lady spoke " wow ... You look so beautiful beta ... ".

Then Karan spoke " of course, my sister is beautiful Janaki ma ".

Then Janaki ma spoke " yeah , indeed Karan beta I am so happy for them.. ".

Then Janaki ma did arati to them and put a rice pot at the entrance on  floor and told her push that pot with her right feet ... And she did .... Again she put red colour water in a plate and told Shravani to put her two  feet in that plate ... Shravani came forward and put her feet in that plate... Then Janaki ma put a white color cloth in front of her and asked her walk on that ... Shravani did that and Janaki ma took both of them to the puja room and Shravani lighten up diva..

Then both of them came out and Vikram took her towards their parents photos which were present in the hall. Shravani was observing the people in the photos and confused like who are they ??

Then Vikram spoke seeing his parents photos " ma , papa I got married today... She is your daughter in law... Her name is Shravani... She is a very nice girl and not to forget she is  beautiful also ma.. I know if you were there you treat her like your own daughter... I wish you were there here for me now ... ".

Shravani was shocked first as he said they were his parents in those photos that means his parents are dead... he is alone ... and after she felt emotional by his words as she see how much he is missing them..

" Bless us ma, papa " Vikram asking his parents.

Shravani can see he is getting emotional and she came forward and touched both her in law's feet in those photos and took blessings from them.

" Their blessings will always be with us " shravani spoke looking towards Vikram.

Vikram hummed and held her hand and started going away from there.

Then Vikram came towards Janaki ma and said to shravani " she is Janaki ma , she is working with my family from almost 30 years now... After my parents died she only took care of me... " .

Shravani looked at Janaki ma and said
" namaste aunty, and touched her feet ".

" Ayoo beta , I just work here you shouldn't touch my feet... Now you are the queen of this house... " Janaki ma spoke with hesitation.

Then Shravani spoke looking at her " you may be work here aunty , but by seeing my husband and Karan bhaiya how they call you maa and respects you ... You definitely have a place in their heart.... Besides you are elder to me so , there is nothing wrong in touching your feet for taking blessings... ".

Everyone was stunned by her explanation and how she is observing everything...

But Vikram was on cloud nine because she called him her husband... " She called me her husband" he muttering in his mind and a smile automatically appeared on his lips. This was seen by Karan .

" Someone is feeling shy " Karan wishpered to Vikram.

Vikram immediately stopped smiling and asked " who ??" .

" Stop seeing like you don't know what I am talking about... My sister called you her husband for that you are blushing... You don't think I didn't see your expression... You are behaving like a teenager... " Karan teased his best friend.

" Of course, I am her husband... She will call me husband only ... Why will I blush for that ? .. may  you have a problem in your eyes go to a doctor and take a checkup " Vikram spoke and went beside Shravani trying to avoid the conversation further.

Karan chuckled for his friend antics and kept silent... Thinking that he have to save some teasing session for tomorrow also.

There were so many workers present in the hall... Why wouldn't they ??.. because their sir bought a woman getting married.... Till now he didn't bring any girl to this house...

There were so many women outside willing to share a bed with him.. and seduce him ,also marry him. But never even gave single glance at them.

Today he bought a wife ... That too a soft spoken girl and who respects everyone irrespective of their profession and age...
The workers in the mansion were happy for them.

Then Janaki ma came towards Shravani and spoke " there is no need to touch my feet beta ... My blessings will always be there for you...  And Don't call aunty ... If you are comfortable then call me ma only like Vikram beta , and Karan beta calls me ".

Shravani smiled and nodded her head
" Haan , ma ".

Janaki came and hugged her.

To be continued...