Chapter 10

After tolerating their drama , Vikram came near Shravani and also bought his plate near her... Shravani understood his move and thought there was nothing wrong in sharing food from the same plate with her husband and started eating in with him... After the dinner was completed with some bickering and teasing Vikram and Karan sitting in hall and talking about business while Shravani was helping Janaki ma to clean the table... Even though everyone denied her to do it she said she likes to do it.. so no one said anything. At dinner Shravani came to know that Karan is the CEO of Singhania group... Both Karan and Vikram are childhood friends and business partners also.

After sometime Karan bid farewell for the day and went to his mansion... Then Vikram got an office call so he went to his room to search some file ... In this meantime Shravani was in kitchen helping Janaki ma.. when the work was completed then Janaki ma came to Shravani and gave her a glass of milk... And told her to go to their room with a teasing smile.

Shravani then understood that today is their wedding night.... She didn't even think of this may be she didn't have time to think of this because everything happened so fast... She was holding the glass with milk and slowly started going to their room ...

She was waiting at the entrance of their room but didn't have courage to go in ... So she stood their like that. After 5 minutes she heard a voice of her husband " Come in , Biwi... Are you thinking of standing there whole night? "
With not knowing what to do she opened the door of the room and went inside...

After going in she was shocked to see the room was decorated beautifully... How can someone decorate it this beautifully in a very short time... Then she saw her husband was looking at her intensely and started walking towards her. She started sweating even when the AC is turned on.

 She started sweating even when the AC is turned on

( Images: Pinterest)

Then Shravani forwarded the milk which was in her hands to him... He took it and gulped half of it and placed the glass in front of her lips and said " Drink " his voice was so intense and hot that she could not say no to him and drank the milk while he was holding the glass after he kept the glass on the side table beside the bed.

She was so nervous that She didn't know if she was ready for it or not ...

The next second he was infront of her but she didn't notice it.... He suddenly pulled her towards him by putting his one hand on her bare waist.

By looking into her eyes he asked " why are you sweating when the AC is turned on , biwi? ".

Feeling his hands on her waist... She felt the butterflies dancing in her stomach... Literally she was breathless and replied
" I... I... I don't know".

Vikram was proud of him because he can see the effect of his touch on her.

He won't force me , right ?? I am not prepared for this... Shravani was in her own thoughts.

" Don't worry, we won't be doing anything that will make you uncomfortable" he said assuring her.

She relaxed and wiping her sweat with her saree pallu. Seeing her reaction he chuckled and said teasingly " I am kidding biwi.... So, shall we start?? ".

Her inner voice" what the fuck ?? " .
Really did I say that word and this man made me say that... I never used such words. What does he mean shall we start??

Within no time she was in the air flying as if someone lifted her... Vikram lifted her in the bridal style and started moving towards bed.

" What are you doing ?? Leave me ... " Shravani was beating on his chest with her tiny little hands.

Vikram threw her on the bed not so gently and she bounced on the bed a little..

The next second Vikram removed his t-shirt and threw it somewhere in the room ( god knows where ).

Shravani was speechless to see his upper body... He had 8 abs and he is looking like a Greek god in fictional stories..even no models can compete with him in looks. She understood that she was caught red handed drooling over him with that
he hovered over her ...he could see she was taking heavy breaths.

He then put one of her hands on his chest and said looking into her eyes " this heart belongs to you, Shravani... Only you... I don't know if you believe me or not but what I am saying is 100% true... I had fallen for you the movement I saw you... It was totally love at first sight . I never believed in love before I saw you, but after I saw you I know you are the one I want... I want to make you mine.. that's why I proposed to marriage without thinking anything.

I know you had so many doubts about this relationship and me , but I want to promise you one thing... I will put my life to make you happy... You are my first girl in my life and I promise you will be the last... You are mine , my life , my wife and my Ardhangini...

I love you, Shravani... With all my heart and with all my life
I love you Shravani

And never say you will leave me... And I am sorry for hurting you before ,I lost my temper when you said we can't be together... But don't leave me, biwi... Please... ".

Shravani has no words to express because that was the first time someone made her so special and he proposed her... Still she was having some doubts in her mind about how can someone be so sure about love in just a few hours... ( she didn't know he was in love with her for the past 3 months).... Can I really trust him even after such a betrayal from my ex ?? but  his eyes were speaking absolutely truth .... His emotions in his eyes was telling he was genuine. As far as I can see from his behaviour that he cares for me, this much I know.

They were lost in their eyes feeling eachother emotions... Then Vikram shifted his gaze to her lips, she knew what was coming further... With that Vikram brought his lips near her face and kissed her forehead then her eyes next her both cheeks and her nose next her chin then he slowly came towards her soft pink lips he wanted to kiss them and worship them from so long.

He knew he cannot control now but looked into her eyes once.... Shravani was lost in his touch and she didn't reject him because he gained her trust by promising on his life... He gave the assurance that any girl could ask for...

With that she blinked her eyes giving approval, without wasting any second Vikram landed his lips on shravani 's.

That's it, they finally kissed ..... it's the first time for both... It's their first kiss with each other ,  On their wedding day and on their wedding night.

Ufff .... What a magical kiss it was , right??

-----------------------
To be continued...

----------------------

Hello guys.... Let me know how you liked this chapter?? Put your reactions in the comments ....