Chapter 9

Shravani looked at all the clothes... They were mostly ethnic wear only... She loves to wear sarees, chudidars... Her mom was a little strict in her dressing... She never allowed her daughter to wear clothes that are revealing her skin... So Shravani never wore any western type of clothes.... But she always loved to wear ethnic wear...sarees especially are her favourite...

Vikram knows her style of dressing and asked the designers to send full collection of traditional wear to his wife... Actually he prepared this closet 1 month before when he was making the plan to get married to her... But he can't tell her that story so, he lied that ... He arranged it today itself.

Seeing all the traditional clothes in that closet Shravani thought he had good taste... She badly wanted to wear a pajama now as she was in a heavy worked saree since morning...but not sure if she can roam wearing pajamas in this mansion that too on her wedding day...

Finally she selected a white colour light weighted saree with a maroon border to wear and went inside washroom.... As soon as she entered there were so many products which are needed for a girl.... She saw them and felt grateful for his concern and started doing her business...

 She saw them and felt grateful for his concern and started doing her business

( Image : from google)

In meanwhile Vikram got fresh up in his office room which was in the same floor where he has some casual clothes... He wore a t-shirt with sweat pants and went to his room... His wife was no where seen in the room, guessing that she may be in washroom or dressing room , he sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her and thinking that today his room was looking new to him with an unknown charm .... No it's her charm...

Suddenly the dressing room door opened their his wife coming out wearing a white saree ... He was speechless by looking at her ... She was absolutely looking like an angel... His angel... He wanted to worship her for his life...

Feeling a gaze on her Shravani looked around and their her husband was looking at her like he was ready to eat her anytime... Not knowing what to do under his staring session she went near him and said " shall we go ? " .

Vikram came out of his imaginary world and replied "you are looking gorgeous biwi... " As soon as he complimented her... Her cheeks turned red like a tomato...

But he was sensing something is missing on her then realised and went towards vanity table which he ordered for her and took out small box ... Shravani was slowly observing him not knowing what he is searching on vanity table... Then he came towards her and opened that box it was a beautiful silver lotus vermillion box ... He took a pinch of vermillion and applied it on her forehead ... Shravani was just looking at him and an unknown feeling started arising towards him...

 Shravani was just looking at him and an unknown feeling started arising towards him

( Image: google)

" Now, you are married
Mrs. Shravani Vikram Singh Rathore....
Don't you think you should apply sindhoor everyday?? " Vikram asked her by placing his hand on her cheeks.

" Yes, I should... Sorry I forgot to apply it ." Shravani answered lowering her head.

" No need to say sorry Biwi...and  Don't worry if you forgot to apply then I will always help you to do that work for you" Vikram said and then lifted her chin up with his fingers and kissed on her forehead.

As soon as he placed a kiss on her forehead Shravani closed her eyes tightly... OMG what did he do ?? Why I am not pushing him away when he is coming near to me and touching me ?? What's happening to me ?? Why I am not rejecting him like I always do for Vishal ?? ... She has lot of questions in her mind not didn't dare to ask him...

Vikram chuckled at her body stiffed when he was kissing her ... She clutched her saree tightly.. then he said " open your eyes Biwi ... " .

Shravani slowly opened her eyes and removed herself from him.

" Come let's go, they must be waiting for us " he said. With that he held her hands and interlocked them and started going out... Shravani didn't reject his move because it's normal they are married now... He has every right on her as do she.

Then they reached the dining table.. Shravani was surprised to see more south Indian dishes on the table and that too all her favourites... Vikram came forward and pull the chair , she knew what he was doing and sat in that chair.. Vikram sat next to her in a head chair .... Then Karan also came and sat the other side of Vikram and opposite to Shravani.

Shravani likes to serve the food to her family when they are eating.... But didn't knew if her husband will like it or not ??
Then Janaki ma came and started serving the food.. then Shravani stood up... Everyone was seeing like what's wrong with her?? 

" Janaki ma, Can I serve the food today..." Shravani said to Janaki ma and turned towards her husband and Karan and asked" if you don't mind..".

" I absolutely don't mind, sister... Infact I love to eat more if you serve the food " Karan replied to her .

Vikram just hummed.

Then Shravani started serving them ... After that she also sat to eat then Karan turned towards the other side and said
" Janaki ma , I think you are having a memory loss these days ... How can you forget an important ritual ?? " Winked his one eye seeing Janaki ma .

Janaki ma understood he had something to tease the couple and replied " yes, Karan beta I think I am really having memory problems... How can I forget such an important ritual?? " Even she also acted with him.

Vikram understood that they are doing some drama to tease him and his wife  and asked "what is it ?" Looking at them.

"In our family tradition, after the married couple comes to their house the first meal they have to eat in the same plate.. " Karan answered.

Shravani eyes was widened and looked at Karan .. " how can you do this to your sister, Bhaiya ?! " Asking her brother in her mind.

Vikram was grateful for his best friend idea... And can't thank enough for putting efforts in order to make them close.

" Yes , you both have to eat in the same plate " Janaki ma said.

To be continued...