Chp.15 Someone To Fear Pt.2

-PLAY SONG-

We left off to where (YN) was playing Eeny meeny miny moe towards Rick's group. As he does, he then stopped and chose the one who's it...

(YN): And you, are...it.

The person (YN) has chosen....is Abraham.

(YN): Anybody moves, says anything or even try to do something stupid, cut the brats other eye out and feed it to his father.

He walks up to Abraham, as Abraham didn't feel scared at all...as if he was already ready to meet his end, and everyone to watch, and to silently break down to see Abraham die. (YN) was holding onto his bat, and aims it at Abraham...

(YN): You can breathe...You can blink...You can cry. Heh, aw what the fuck am I even saying? Hell, you're all gonna be doing that!!

He wacks Abraham above his head with his bat, dropping him on the floor as Rosita whimps in fear. Abraham slowly gets back up, and his head to bust open and bleeding out...

(YN): Holy shit! Haha, taking it like a champ!

Abraham: S-Suck....my...balls!

(YN): Batter up!

(YN) again wacks Abraham above his head as he again drops on the floor, only this time (YN) began walking Abraham again and again. Rosita began to break lots of tears, and Eugene couldn't resist seeing his friend die. Not even everyone wanted to see, but were force to. Rick was lost, his eyes were shaking, his body trembled in fear, the fact he couldn't do anything to even stop (YN). After that, (YN) backs up, and to leave Abraham's head smashed, brain pieces all over and his bat covered in blood...suddenly, (YN) started laughing, as if he was loosing it for a sec...

(YN): Hahahaha!! <Ay dios mío!> My goodness! Look at this mess!

He swings his bat, wetting everyone with Abraham's blood on it...

(YN): Everyone, look how dirty my girl is. Haha! Ooh Clementine, you naughty girl.

He then looks at each and everyone, quietly breaking down, tears running down, as he puts a smile on his face looking at them...

(YN): Oh come on guys. Turn those frowns upside down, I'm having fun over here. Hahaha, for the first time in my desperate 2 years, I'm having a blast over here! And, I want you all bastards, to take a good damn look at this.

He then turned serious, showing everyone his bat filled with Abraham's blood on it...

(YN): This, is what's going to happen, if you all pull some dumb shit.

He then notice Rosita, who's having it the worse to see Abraham die, the fact she and him were very close...he walks up to her..

(YN): Damn, were you two...together?? That sucks, I didn't knew, until now. But, there was reason for all this. Hell, he was and will be all red. I mean holy shit, he at least took 8-10 hits for the team! That's likes swing to each of you fuckers. So, take a damn look.

Rosita didn't even wanna look, she wanted to cry so bad, but doesn't wanna make a scene...

(YN): Take a damn look damn it!!