Chp.17

-AUTHOR's POV-

Rick holds his axe, glaring down at (YN) and to go sprint to him and to try hit him with the axe. Rick began swinging his axe towards (YN), (YN) began dodging them with an ease and yeah holding a smile on his face...

(YN): Aw come on pRick, you can move faster than that.

Rick: Bastard!

Rick continued swinging his swing like a maniac and (YN) yet again dodging his swings, and this time he was having one hand in his pocket while dodging the axe. (YN) ducks down below when Rick swing the axe above, stands behind Rick and to kick him behind and Rick dropping on the floor...

(YN): Jesus Rick, are you really that sloppy? I've seen better swings than that.

Rick: NRRGH!!!

Rick gets up and rush to (YN) and to continue swinging his axe, he wasn't even tired, he wanted to kill (YN) badly, but (YN) wasn't letting him at all. He kept dodging the swing with such ease, and the fact he said he was going easy to Rick and not fighting back at all. (YN)  moved to the left as Rick missed again, and (YN) to slap Rick behind his head...

(YN): Holy shit, just how bad are you? I'm not even breaking a sweat and you're still trying hard?

Rick grunts and swings his axe behind and still misses. Suddenly, a walker walks up behind (YN) as (YN) grabs the walker and pushes it to Rick and Rick to chop its head...

(YN): Nice hit, but that ain't me.

Rick runs up to (YN), but instead of swinging his axe, he tricked (YN) into thinking of swinging his axe, but instead gets punched by Rick. (YN) didn't fall from that punch, and to move his jaw...

(YN): Not cool.

(YN) cracks his neck and to crack his knuckles as he got serious...

(YN): Let's dance.

Rick rushes to (YN) and to aggressively swing his axe, yet still missing as (YN) this time not only dodged it, but was quick this time, and also fighting back, throwing a punch to Rick, and then a kick to the gut. (YN) rushes at Rick and tackles him to the ground again, punts him on the gut. He picks him up again, and started throwing punches to his face, afterwards, picking him up and slamming him to the ground...

(YN): Come on pRick! Is that all you got?! You got nothing?! Fucking useless!

Rick was getting up, and to go reach for his axe, he grabs it, and to stand up...

(YN): Are you taking this "killing me" seriously, or you're just gonna keep messing around?

Rick: I'll kill you!!

Rick rushes and again swinging his axe like a lunatic, only for (YN) to catch Rick's arm holding the axe, (YN) lands a Headbutt to Rick, and then to arm drag him over and dropping him on the ground, picking him up and to then tossing him towards the RV, and to slam his body towards it, (YN) has Rick pinned at the RV, and began throwing mean punches to Rick. (YN) Ross Rick back to the ground as Rick was beaten up, blood spilling out from his nose, a bruise to his nose and eye, and a busted lip. Rick couldn't stand up anymore, he was tired, tired of getting beaten up...(YN) walks up and started walking around Rick...