Untitled Chapter

"Wait! It's convenient for me now, I'll open the door." Sure enough, the courtyard door quickly opened, and Wang Dahua stood in front of several people with an awkward smile and a big patty face.

The village chief asked: "What are you going to do about you are slandering my reputation?"

Wang Dahua said: "Village chief, I'm sorry! I'm just talking nonsense, I'm just rambling, village chief you're the best village chief, I'm just angry and my mind is overactive, this mouth of mine, I deserve to be beaten!" After saying that, she gently slapped her own mouth twice.

The village chief didn't want to waste words with such a cunning woman, so he said directly: "This gentleman intends to buy Chun Wa and Qiu Ya by offering you silver, and both children have agreed to do so."

"No! I don't agree. If the two of them leave, who will do the work at home?" Wang Dahua retorted immediately.

"Didn't you say that raising the two of them would mean free food? Why are you no longer willing to do so now?" the village chief asked.

Wang Dahua rolled her eyes and said: "Young master, these two children are nothing more than wild children who grew up in the countryside, they can't defile your eyes, how do they know how to serve people!"

Qibao shook her fan and said: "There's no harm in it, they can be taught if they don't know how, but I see that they're quite good at serving people, see if they don't serve you so well that you don't have to do anything yourself?"

Wang Dahua's face turned red and she didn't know what to say for a moment.

Chun Wa on the side immediately shouted loudly: "Auntie, don't think that I don't know what you are thinking! Aren't you trying to sell my sister to the madam and get a wife for Brother Dabao, aren't you?"

When Wang Dahua heard this, her expression changed and she cursed angrily: "You scoundrel, how dare you talk to your aunt like this? When did I say that I wanted to sell your sister to the madam? Don't think that the village chief and this young man are here to support you, so you can just arrange it for me. See if I don't beat you to death!" After Wang Dahua pinched her waist and said that, she was about to slap Chun Wa.

Qibao pulled Chun Wa away and stood in front of Wang Dahua herself, her eyes contemptuously looking at Wang Dahua, if she dared to land the slap on her hand.

Wang Dahua also paused at the right time, had to retract her hand, and smiled: "Young master, look at what he said, this kind of false accusation against elders can be said, if young master buys them, they won't be able to ride on your head!"

Chun Wa's face was red with anger, he was afraid that Qibao would not want him and his sister because of the words of his eldest aunt, then their life in the future would be even more miserable than the life they had lived before, and he said hatefully: "I clearly heard what you said to Brother Dabao in the room. If I told a lie, I would be struck by thunder. Auntie, do you dare to swear that you didn't say such a thing?"

"I'm your elder! What oath do I need to make to you? You're a scoundrel who doesn't respect your elders. God will really strike you to death with lightning!" Wang Dahua shouted loudly.

"Okay! Stop talking nonsense and tell me why you don't want to sell these brothers and sisters to this young master?" said the village chief.

Wang Dahua rolled her eyes and said: "Then let me tell you the truth. It turns out that this young master is a young master from a wealthy family. What if these brothers and sisters follow this young master and catch their eye, and then come back to take revenge on me?"