Departure

Qibao smiled and said: "Everyone, let's eat it ourselves!"

After receiving Qibao's instructions, everyone began to imitate Qibao and began to grill meat slices. Soon the entire box was filled with the aroma of barbecue, and the aroma of cumin was mixed with it.

They all used to be rarely able to eat meat, perhaps some of them really haven't eaten meat before, and one of them wasn't afraid of burning, as long as it was cooked, they started to put it into their mouths. If it's hot, they would inhale and wouldn't spit it out, with a satisfied look on their faces.

Xi'er's grandfather said: "Sir, this is my first time to eat barbecue like this! I have only seen other people eating it at the entrance of the barbecue restaurant before. Today, thanks to you, I can eat such delicious food."

Qibao said: "Old man, you no longer have to watch others eat. If you want to eat, our family will occasionally cook it."

"Ai! You don't need to call me an old man, sir. My real name is Zheng Laifu. You can just call me by my first name."

Qibao said: "That won't work. How about we all call you Uncle Fu from now on?"

"Since the young master thinks highly of me and is willing to address me with such respect, this can be regarded as my blessing." Uncle Fu laughed.

Qibao said: "Uncle Fu, your good fortune is yet to come! Xi'er will be filial to you in the future." After saying that, she called the waiter to serve everyone a bowl of smoothie, which made them extremely happy.

Er Mao spoke up: "My lord, this ice is not only beautiful but also delicious. It's sour and sweet. It makes my whole body feel very comfortable after eating it." 

Qibao smiled and said: "Eat less, otherwise your stomach will feel uncomfortable."

"Yes, I understand, sir."

Uncle Fu said: "Sir, this ice must not be cheap, right? I didn't expect that I can eat ice in summer. I am so lucky!"

Qibao said: "My family makes this ice every day, and everyone in our family eats a bowl of it every day to relieve the heat, so you can often eat it in the future."

"Ai, sir, your family is so nice. I want to leave right away." Er Mao said.

"We'll set off tomorrow, it's only half an hour away." Qibao said.

The children felt that today's meal was the best they had ever eaten, and one by one, their mouths were full of grease.

Qibao noticed a kid, the one called Gouzi, who didn't say a word the whole time, everyone laughed and he laughed along with them, but the chopsticks didn't stop waving for a single moment, and he was the only one who ate the most out of all of them.

Qibao said: "Gouzi, eat slowly. Eating food too fast is not good for your stomach."

"Hehehe, sir, I know, I eat just as fast as I can, I'm used to it." Gouzi said.

"Master, this is what Gouzi is like. I remember when I first met him, he was so hungry that he fainted. It was me who begged others for a long time. Only then did I get a bowl of rice porridge to fill him up with, and he got his life back, so he never wasted food, even if it fell on the ground he would pick it up and blow on it and eat it." Xiaofei said.

Qibao really sympathized with them somehow, though she had no idea if they were abandoned or lost, and they all seemed to be miserable people as well.

After everyone had eaten and drank enough, Qibao paid the money before leading everyone out. Shopkeeper Zhang walked all the way to the door before stopping.