Arriving Home

In the carriage, Yue Jiao asked: "Master, will your family like us?"

Qibao smiled and said: "Don't worry, my grandparents and aunts and uncles will like you. They are all very kind, so you don't have to worry."

"Young master is a good person, and his family must also be good people!" Yue Xue said.

"Yes, I think so too!"

For a while, everyone started discussing this topic.

Qibao chuckled softly and shook her head as she looked at them, children are children, their thoughts are somehow simple, very few other families would be as amicable as her own family. It wasn't necessarily true that a good person whose family was all good people, and she didn't admit to being a good person, but she definitely wasn't a bad person.

The carriage drove all the way to the door of Xu's house. Ding Sheng, who was cleaning the front yard, heard the movement at the door and ran out to check. He was a little confused when he saw a dozen people standing at the door.

Qibao stepped forward and patted him and said: "What? You haven't recognized me since we haven't seen each other for a few days?"

Ding Sheng took a closer look and felt that this face looked so familiar. He stared at it for a while and then said: "Miss? You're the young miss! I almost didn't recognize you in this outfit, that's great! Old madam has been talking about you several times a day! I'm going to inform the Master and Madam!" After saying that, he dropped the broom in his hand and ran while shouting: "Old madam, master and madams, the miss are back!"

The corner of Qibao's mouth twitched, she hadn't been home for just a few days! It's like she hasn't been home for years!

Yue Xue was a bit puzzled and asked: "Sir, why did he call you miss?" Others were also a little confused.

Qibao touched her chin and said: "Well! I'll explain it to you later."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw a whole family running in her direction.

The first one was Mrs. Wang. When she saw Qibao, her eyes turned red. Although Qibao was dressed as a boy, she could tell at a glance that this was her granddaughter.

Mrs. Wang stepped forward and hugged Qibao, and said with some choking: "My sweet baby! You're back, I miss you so much!"

The old man also grinned happily. He missed her no less than Mrs. Wang. He said several times, "It will be good to come back, it will be good to come back!"

Mrs. Lin also stepped forward and touched her daughter's head and said with a look of love: "Qibao, you're finally back, mother was afraid that you wouldn't get enough to eat and suffer outside, you're back just in time, mother is finally relieved!"

Qibao felt warm in her heart. She felt that it was such a blessing for someone to worry about her, so she said coquettishly: "Grandma, mother, it's so hot outside! I'm about to have a heat stroke!"

Mrs. Wang then let go of Qibao and said: "Yes, yes, the sun is too strong to give my sweet baby a heat stroke. Let's go. There is an ice basin in the house. Just tell grandma what you want to eat at noon, and grandma will cook it for you with her own hands."

Xu Dabo asked: "Qibao, who are they?" Only then did the others look at the people who came back with Qibao.

Qibao replied: "Let's go in first. It's not the place to talk outside. Uncle Fu and Yue Yang, please come in! I'll introduce everyone to each other."

Qibao led everyone into the main hall. Before they could sit down, a little girl with short legs ran in and hugged her legs with a smile on her face.