Chapter 5: Ella & The Prince

Ella's POV
I have two rules.

1. Work hard
2. Party just as hard

How I excel at both is still something peculiar to most people who know me. People are usually one of both. Marcelle is a good example of a hard worker than he parties.

I work hard to keep my grades high and I reward myself with a good party to unwind or possibly reverse the seriousness of the week.

There's only one catch.

Daddy doesn't allow any if us to party hard. Mom says we should not be mad at him for being uptight. It turns out that daddy had his wild days and he was off the tracks. He had to go into rehab and since then, he doesn't party.

Mad Maddie was always responsible for daddy being pissed all weekend. She snuck out and was somehow always caught. Maddie is the reason why daddy randomly storms into our rooms in the middle of the night to see if we are really in bed. Being out firstborn, it was a normal for her to lock horns with daddy every other time. She never apologized and it was always a fight to see.

Golden boy lives in Boston at least four days of the week. Anyone who knows Marcelle knows he is overworked and stretched thin. I still hold that there is no way mini daddy keeps it together on his own. If he isn't smoking something then he's popping some kind of pills to keep him focused. Let's not forget how wild college parties are! I'm sure he has been to a few and still shows up sober at Bale Industries to be the occasional CEO? No way! I for one I'm excited for college! I want to experience frat parties!

Good girl Marcella is actually a good person. Honestly, she and mom are the only nice people in this family. The rest of us are Nick's children. But Marcella like the rest of us has had her moments with daddy. Coachella. She wanted to go to Coachella so badly but daddy said no. She packed a bag and disappeared for a week! That was a record! She did not call or text. Daddy's hair was turning white with stress! She came back and walked through the front door, straight to daddy's office and asked for punishment. Daddy let her off with a warning. He let her off with a warning? He let her off with a warning! More like playing favorites! He didn't drop the hammer! One week! She was gone one week! Anyway...

Bells parties and it's not a secret to daddy. She started way back when she was fifteen, being invited to exclusive parties by her model friends. Because she works with international models, she is always in one party or another. It's all over her social media. Daddy sees it and throws fits but come on! It's Bells! She's completely unfazed by daddy's rage. Her networking is serious. Bells always knows someone who knows someone. She is dead serious about not going to college and leaving home in the next few weeks! Should I move in with her?

Wild Matt is the king of wildness. Nonna says Matt is everything daddy was before he became tame. She is fond of calling Matt payback for the sleepless nights daddy caused her. Matt is quite unapologetic about his wild ways and he is always prepared to fight daddy. Punishment does not fix him.

Saint Miki has to be the one sibling I don't understand. He seems tame. Miki is home before curfew. Miki never breaks any rules. Miki keeps perfect grades. Miki is polite. Miki is everything Matt isn't; at least at a glance. Miki sneaks out after curfew. Miki is never caught breaking any rules. Miki does keep perfect grades to deter any attention on his flaws. Miki is polite until his patience runs thin, then he turns into something else. Miki is Matt but a very smooth version.

Fascist barbie is a reincarnation of my great grandmother. Hair, eye colour, skin tone, icy personality... the whole thing. Daddy says it's crazy scary how similar she is to Helena. Maia isn't a bad person until you make an enemy out of her. She will shred anyone she's against to pieces. She mostly keeps to herself. She loves her own company. Other than her streak of bad girl days while she was in elementary school, she's mostly alright.