chapter 3.(Bonds).

When life give you lemons make more lemons!- author 😁🤭.

Ok so it's supposed to be an episode per week but I was feeling a little magnanimous so....
Here you go my lovelies 💜💜..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Tiberah got home, she met only viloetta. "Hey sis!.. how was sch..." Violet suddenly stopped. She looked at Tiberah in scrutiny.

"What? I got sum'n on my face" Tiberah asked with an eyebrow raised

"Why do I have a feeling you got into a fight today?" Violet said in suspicion.

Tiberah stood up, picked an apple from the bowl and said "hmm.. I wouldn't call it a fight, more of a confrontation" Throwing the apple in the air, she took a big bite and threw it to viloetta who chuckled.

Ryan got back in the evening with his girlfriend saffron.
She was best friends with violetta and godmother to Tiberah.

Saffron was a very friendly person and jovial too. But she knew when to kick-ass and could be very strict sometimes.

When she's mad Ryan gets scared. Well not scared perse like... Yunno...
Oh dang it! You know what I'm trying to say!.. the nerve of you trying to....

Anyways! Back to the story ..
"Mama's home!!" Saffron shouted in a singsong voice.

Violetta came out smiling. She had missed her best friend. "Ahhh the wandering wanderer returns..." Hugging her she pat her hair.

"Whatsappening gurl" violetta asked.

saffron flicked her red hair over her shoulders. "Oh yunno same old same old I'm so exhausted. Shopping takes a lot of skill time patience and even expertise. So many options to choose from and... At the end you just buy it all"

Violetta rolled her eyes in mockery "oh but if course buying a truckload of shoes bags perfumes and clothes really is exhausting"

Saffron was about to give a snide remark when Tiberah burst into the room. "saffron!". Standing up she wrapped Tiberah in a bear hug. Tiberah laughed and hugged her back tightly.

She 2s like a mother and get exquisite scent of downright expensive perfumes and body spray were always a comfort to Tiberah.

Breaking the hug, saffron pulled Tiberah and made her sit down on the chair." Guess what my muchi muchacho.... Ta-da!" Saffron pulled out a shoe box .

Tiberah eyes widened in uncertainty. "Is that what I think it is?" Saffron proudly flicked her hair off her shoulders and said." The first model of Claire diamond black platform sneakers"

Tiberah jumped on saffron's body and planted kisses all over her face. Saffron laughed out loud in Glee.

This was the only time Tiberah opened up and laughed more.
When she had met Ryan long ago and was introduced to Tiberah, the poor girl couldn't even look in her eyes.

She found out that Tiberah use to hold a particular cloth and sniff it everytime. So saffron sniffed the cloth and bought the exact same perfume. It was what Tiberahs mum used.

And that night slowly but steadily Tiberah opened up to saffron and since then they had been inseparable.

She looked at Ryan who smiled at her with eyes full of love. And viloetta who was laughing at the silliness and knew this was her true family.

Tiberah ran off into the room with the box with saffron shouting behind her. " Your make-up is on me tomorrow and I sure as hell ain't taking a no!!"

Dracon, Kyle, Maynard and Trevor were all talking about what happened in school at the palace.

They were making a lot of noise when Dracon's little sister came in.

Desdemona. "Would you riff raffs keep it down I'm trying to make a live video here and y...oh my.. Maynard!!"

Maynard shut his eyes and prayed to the great god of wolves to take his life.

Desdemona has had the greatest crush on Maynard since the dawn of time.
She was obsessed with him. Even if he was 4 years older than her.

She always said "in love, there's no boundaries". She took the "no boundaries" personal.

Running up to him she sat down right in his leg and put her hand in his shoulders.
"Oh my dearest dearest Maynard I missed you so much! You missed me too didn't you?"

Maynard closer his eyes and sighed. Suddenly Mona palmed both his cheeks and squeezed them together causing him to Open his eyes in alarm.

She stared at him In horror " don't tell me you already have a mate?!!..... Answer me!!"

Maynard tried to speak but it came out muffled because if how rumpled up his mouth was." Oh no never nothing like that!".

She smiled brightly again and gave him a smacking kiss on his cheek. "See you my handsome knight. But please keep it down a little" she skipped away.

Maynard shook himself out of his reverie.
Kyle broke our laughing. "Looks like you're cursed to spend the rest of your life with her"

Maynard winced at the thought. "I'd rather die first.

Dracon was lost in thought.
He was thinking about that human girl. Since yesterday he had felt this immense attraction like which ge had never felt before.

He didn't know if it was anger or awe or.. something else entirely but it was strong really really strong.

She had hurt his girlfriend. Scarlette but he wasn't even worried about her he was worried about the human.
Arrrghhh what was wrong with him. He thought.

It has to be anger she called him princess. An utter disrespect. There was no way the feeling of attraction was w good one.

No. It just had to be anger and hate. He tried telling himself that to push the sinking feeling that he might have just fallen in love at first sight.

Meanwhile.....

Tiberah lay on the bed facing upwards, when her mind suddenly drifted to princess boy.

She thought of his eyes. Those electric blue eyes had done something to get when she stared at him at the cafeteria earlier. Like a tingle.

She suddenly shrugged out of her thoughts. "Tiberah you must be losing your mind".

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but could not get the image of the blue eyed boy from her mind

In the distance... Somewhere in the dark.
A pair of green eyes watched carefully. The girl turned back to the person behind her saying. "Hurry and tell his highness that she has arrived".

She looked back at Tiberah smiling evily with her slitted green eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Arrrghhh... Just when everything was going fine we find out there's a green eyes person after Tiberah.

So guys. What do you think about this episode?
Drop your opinions in the comments.

Don't forget to vote please 🥺😫❤️

Love you my lovelies 💜.
Jah bless 😊💕💕🦋