The Weird World of Wyrm

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

The boys leave the simulator that was put together.

"Pretty cool, right? Three Bradfords for the price of one holo-trainer." April stated

"It was incredible, April! Solid holograms. Ingenious!" Donnie stated

"Eh. It was a little soft. Maybe you could dial it up next time." Raph said

"I can program a rematch where you opponents actually break bones if you'd like, Raphael." Professor stated.

"Eh, next time." Raph said.

"My mighty mental powers command a giant double meat all meat burger meal." Casey said.

"Dude, I love the think-a-food machine. It's, like, way less than 30 minutes or less." Mikey stated.

"Uh. What is wrong with you, Mikey?" Casey asked, when Mikey's food came out.

"And were you satisfied with the holo-training session, Leonardo?" Professor asked

"Yeah, Fugitoid, it was cool and all. It's just, we have six months to find the pieces of the black hole device before the Triceratons find them. Are we still tracking the mother ship?" Leo asked

"Okay. Okay. Big oops. I may have possibly lost the Triceratons." Professor stated.

"What?! What kind of cyborg are you?" Casey asked as a signal goes off

"A distress signal!" I exclaimed

We all heads to the main console room.

"Is it the Triceratons?" April asked. 

"The distress call is coming from this ship." I stated. 

"Are there any survivors?" Leo asked. 

"Hard to tell, captain. Getting lots of strange interference." Donnie stated. 

"Space rescue mission? That is so heavy metal." Casey stated as we approached the damaged ship.

"Look at the size of this. Asteroid damage?" Leo asked. 

"I don't think so. The hole was blasted from the inside out. Strange." I stated. 

"Maybe they were attacked from inside. Or maybe the crew did it." Raph stated as he fell when he saw a lifeless body. 

"Sadly, there is no one left. My sensors detect nothing alive on board that ship." Professor stated. 

"So eerie. It's like a horror movie waiting to happen. I don't even have to be psychic to get a bad feeling about this place." April stated. 

"Yeah, this place is giving me some sort of murder vibe." I stated. 

"I have a bad feeling, too. Like this is totally boring. I wish something not boring would happen." Casey said. 

As Casey said this a blue glow shines. He looks up and began to follow where the source is.

"I got it! I bet they blew up the ship because of Squirrelanoids!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"That idea's so stupid it makes my head blow up." Raph stated. 

Casey then finds a small cube floating in the air.

"What's this?" Casey asked. 

"What are you afraid of there, scaredy cat? What do you got there, Casey?" I asked. 

"It's mine. Huh?" Casey muttered. 

Lights began to flicker and we saw something.

"Hello?" April asked.