Chapter 23

Hi everyone!

I keep getting asked "How do you pronounce Lucia's name?"

It's pronounced Loo-see-ah :) but if some of you have being pronouncing it differently then that's fine!

Thank you so much very much for reading. xx

--------

RECAP//

My heart began to stutter in my chest with the look he was giving me.

"What?" I asked nervously, my legs tightening around him. It was then that I could feel something hard and strained poking into the inside of my thigh.

"There's one thing you should know about me," Tristan spoke roughly.

"What is it?" I carefully questioned, my eyes wide with wonder and confusion.

Tristan black eyes held no remorse. "I don't like being interrupted."

---------

I was shocked for about two seconds before the bold side of me kicked in. The side of me that was now making a regular appearance.

A small smirk played at my lips as I grabbed the back of Tristan's head and pulled him to me so my lips were hovering by his ear.

"You and I both," I whispered huskily.

Pulling back, I wasted no time before connecting my lips with his. A growl of satisfaction immediately followed and I felt myself being lifted from the kitchen counter. I felt two strong hands beneath my ass and I knew I was being carried somewhere. Like a women who hasn't seen her husband in a decade, I kissed Tristan like never before.

"I'm-," Tristan cut himself off as he removed his mouth from mine. He grunted slightly and I felt us ascending something. My heart was pumping with excitement as I looked down and found we were going up the stairs.

Bedroom, bed, Lucia and Tristan, were a few words that my subconscious threw at me. What did that mean?!

"What were you saying?" I breathed out heavily, my eyes flicking back to his lips. Tristan's breathing also was harsher and heavier than before, his chest rapidly rising and falling against me.

"I'm not going to be able to last to full moon next week," he rumbled, his eyes darkening at the thought. My heart skipped a beat as I realized that was the day I would become an official member of this Pack. The Luna. The night we would mate.

Oh what the hell! Who am I kidding? I am not going to last that long either!

It was then I realised how ridiculous it would've been for us to wait to mate. It was unnatural and went against werewolves nature.

"F*ck, baby," he whispered as he placed his mouth against my collarbone. "I'm loosing it."

All the while this was happening, we finally reached the top of the staircase.

"I drive you insane, don't I?" I murmured wickedly, my mouth finding the base of his throat.

"Yes," Tristan growled loudly.

"You like it when I do this?" I flicked my tongue against his smooth warm neck, his natural taste setting fire to my taste buds.

"Yes," his growl was louder this time, his walk slowing down.

"What about this?" I bit down on the pulsing vein that jerked violently.

Suddenly, in one swift movement, I was turned around and my stomach and face collided with something soft.