Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

Alex's Point Of View

After I had slayed Ally, I told Percy what I had said and he patted me on the back saying the he was 'proud'.

We had said genuine sorry's to each other and now we were sitting at the pavilion, eating dinner.

"So, Annabeth told me you told her that Nico was taking you out on a date?"

I almost did a spit take, and shot my head up.

"She told you?!"

"Of course. I'm her boyfriend!" Percy said in a 'duh'.

I glared at Annabeth, whose back was facing us as she talked with her fellow cabin mates.

"Look, I just want you to be safe and I may or may not spy on your date," Percy shrugged nonchalantly as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You do that, and I tell Annabeth that you were thinking about proposing later this year."

Yes, I'm the best at blackmailing.

"You wouldn't," Percy glared at me as his eyes widened.

"Watch me."

We keep on the glare battle until he blinked. I cheered as he lets out a groan.

"I will get you."

* * *

After dinner, we had a game of Capture the Flag and our team won against Annabeth's. Don't ask me how that's even possible when we had Percy on our team.

Everyone trudged tiredly and happily to their cabins, whilst Nico stopped me on the way.

"Hey! You remember our date right?" he winked.

GODS I THINK I JUST DIED.

"Y-Yes." Why in Zeus's name was i stuttering? Oh yeah. The wink.

"Well, I'll pick you up at around 7. Dress formally okay?"

"Okay."

* * *

The next day flew past pretty quickly. Leo ended up covering me in a grease, Nico saw me in grease and ended up laughing.

That night, Annabeth came over to help me get dressed.

I was going to wear a pretty cute blue dress and nude heels. My purse was matching my heels and I was ready.

"You look so cute!" Annabeth clapped her hands. Percy gave me a big hug.

A knock on our cabin door caused the excitement to drift away.

I opened the door to see Nico in a tux.

YES THE GODS HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS AND OH MY HADES HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL.

I'll stop again.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"You look beautiful," he gave me his rare Nico smile and gave me a side hug.

"Bye guys!" I waved at Annabeth and Percy who both had their arms around each other's waist.

"I want her home by 12!"

I laugh at Percy's commanding request before shutting the door and holding Nico's hand.

"So, where are we going?"

"Follow me."

We walked to the forest, talking abut small, irrelevant things.

"Hold on to me."

I raise my eyebrows as I hold onto Nico, arms around his neck.

"Where are you-"

My words are cut off by the familiar flash of black passing through my eyes and the noise of screaming.

I hold onto him more tightly before everything stops.

"We're here."

I raise my head slowly out of its crouched position on his chest and see . . .

He didn't.

____________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!! ;) The next chapter is the last one :"(( And after that is the epilogue!

Where do you think Nico took her? The correct answer will get a shoutout :))

Goal: 45 votes.

Love you!! x