Chapter 17

I have just been recently notified I should probably put a little sexual content warning here.. About 6 years too late.. I apologize, children.

Cheree POV

I feel like I just ruined their dinner. Sigh... Not only did I just open up about the accident for the first time in years... I got upset with Brooklyn for saying we aren't dating, which we aren't. I don't why I got so upset.

"Mom, we're gonna go upstairs" Brooklyn stated after minutes of silence and awkwardness. "Your meat loaf was delicious, Tammy. Thank you." I smiled, trying to let her know I wasn't upset at her. "You're welcome dear". Brooklyn took my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

I walked into her room and Brooklyn shut the door. I just stood there and I could feel Brooklyn's presence behind me. I started to whimper, I could feel the tears coming. Brooklyn came up behind me and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my waist and nuzzling her nose in my neck. "It's okay, it's just me" and at that, I let go. I cried to where my body was almost convulsing. "Shhhh, it's okay. I got you".

I broke down for a good ten minutes and found myself in Brooklyn's cuddled into Brooklyn's side. Her arms wrapped around me in a protective manner.

"What are we Brooklyn? What is this?" I whispered into her neck. I felt her tense up and then sigh. "What do you want us to be?" It was my turn to sigh. "Brooklyn, that's not an answer. I want to know what we are. I mean, we act like couple, but we aren't..."I trailed off and was stopped was interrupted by a kiss in my lips, muffling my words. She pulled back and stared deeply into my eyes. "Cheree, would you be my girlfriend?" I smiled a toothy grin. Something I haven't done in years. Which cause a giggle from Brooklyn. Something I've never heard. "I would love to, Brooky" she cupped my cheek with her hand and kissed me deeply. This kiss was filled with passion and...love.

Woah....love?

Regardless, best kiss ever.

Brooklyn POV

She's my girlfriend. I, Brooklyn Jameson, have a girlfriend. Not just any girlfriend, a Cheree girlfriend. Oh god... I may be only 17, but by God, j will marry her one day.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 9pm. Cheree fell asleep in my arms about an hour ago. I looked down at her sleeping figure and kissed the top of her head. "Baby?" I whispered sweetly in her ear. I shook her gently. She grumbled nonsense making me chuckle. I kissed her nose making it scrunch up, "Baby, wake up, it's 9pm". Her eyes shot open and I smiled at her. "Can you take me home? Aunt Jessi would kill me if I got home after 10" I kissed her forehead, her morning voice is just too much cuteness for me to handle. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't". I got out of bed along with Cheree. She stretched causing her shirt to go up just under her breasts. Mmmmm. I bit my lip. I looked back up to her eyes, she raised an eye brow at me and I smirked. I got an eye roll from her, which caused me to chuckle.

When we reached her house, I walked her up to the door. "I'm sorry for kinda ruining dinner" she said looking away from me. "Hey, babe, look at me. Don't be sorry for that" I smiled at her which caused a small smile to form on her lips. "This is where I kiss you goodnight" I whispered against her lips. I leaned in and gave her sweet kiss on the lips. The kiss got a little heated and before I knew it the porch light was flicking on and off, startling the both of us. "I gotta go, see ya" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran inside. That girl...

Cassidy POV

"Fuck, right there, don't stop" the girl below me panted, my fingers moved furiously inside of her until I felt her juices seeping down my hand. I pulled out and flopped down beside of her.

"Well, you're definitely a good fuck. That was better than any guy I've been with" the caramel girl beside me, still coming down from her orgasm. I chuckled evily, "I'm a fucking sex goddess". She scoffed and got out of bed, her naked body in full glory.

"So, when do you want to start this scheme?" London said, throwing her shirt on. I though for a second, "Lets give it awhile. It'll give dramatic effect. I'll just have to watch from the sidelines for now". I frowned at the thought.

Yes, what I'm going to do is fucked up. But, I don't give 6 fucks. Cheree will be mine. Brooklyn, doesn't deserve her. I do.

Short chapter. Sorry
-AC