bar fight.

Third person pov.

Another night working at the bar. Tonight is hectic for the girls because there is alot of rowdy racers taking seats and acticing as they own the place.

The blomde waitress dropped a shot glass on the floor and bet over to pick it up. And thanks to puberty she has all the right curves in all the right places, and so did the brunette waitress.

At the table a young racer that goes by the name dill was oogling this blonde as ahe bent over to pick up the glass. "Look away boy, trust me look away." A townie sitting at a table near him.

"Dont worry i wont hurt her." The dumb racer replied, still looking the blonde up and down.

"Trust me boy aint nobody here worried 'bout you hurting her." The other townie said with haste as the blonde bartender walked over to the racers table.

"You 'bout ready to order?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face even though she knows this wont end well... for him.

Dill kept looking at her chest with wide eyes. "You best be reading my name tag." She said in a joking tone but the townies knew she was serious.

"I am, i just happened to notice that your initals are 'double D'." He joked and the other men at the table laughed at his funny pun.

"Oh sweet jesus." The townie mumbled as he listened and watched the boy disrespect the waitress waiting for the ball to drop.

The blonde put all joking aside and stared at him with a serious face. "I'll give you one more chance, are you gonna order or keep making rediculous jokes?" She asked with all patience gone.

"Alright, alright, we were just joking here we ain't want no problems... lets see here... do those legs come over easy?!" He laughed and slapped her ass. The blonde waitress didnt take that so well she looked around and then knickes his chair to the ground, and out her heel to his throat.

"How about the specials?" She asked through her gritted teeth.

Of course at this moment billy prickette had to walk in to the scene. "Dill driscol. You stop bothering that nice girl and pick on someone your own size." The crowd went back to their own business.

Billy picked dill off the ground and patted him off. "Why dont you go cool down dill.... my, my, my why if my eyea domt deceive me. Miss daisy duke your looking good." Billy said in a flirtatious tone.

Time skip.

"Billy prickette welcome back to hazzard!" Bo duke exclaimed as he handed a cold beer to billy.

Billy was about to say something when he was cut off. "Bo duke you scoping out the competition already?" The brown haird waitress asked as she walked over to the table and sat on bo' lap.

"Well lookey here boys this is maggie miller the only girl who's ever said no to me." He geatered twoards the long legged brunette.

"Yeah yeah good to see your still you billy. Im kidding its good to see you back here." Maggies voice purred with a southern drawl.

Billy atood up and was about to go with some random bar chick that offered to buy him a drink. Before he walked away he hugged maggie tight and whispered in her ear. "It was good to see you maggie maybe me and you shoukd catch up before i race on saturday." With that billy walked away.

Maggie gave bo a quick kiss on the cheek and went back to taking peoples orders.

Dill sat down in the spot that billy was just sitting in at the table. "So Bo right? You hitting that?" He asked geatering to maggie strutting twoards a diffrent table.

"What? No! Were just friends." He said trying to play it off cool.

"What about the other one? The blonde one. Yeah man she gave me the ride of my life earlier!" Dill bragged to the duke brother.

"Actually shes my cousin." Bo said with no tone.

"hoping your kissing cousins right?" Dill asked and laughed at the thought.

"Im sorry i didnt catch that?" Bo pushed with his words hoping he had heard those words wrong.

"Son all im trying to ask is have you ahucked her corn?!" Dill asked playfully with a huge cocky grin on his face.

Now there are just some things you dont say to a duke about another duke.

Bo finally snapoed and threw a basket of popcorn from the table at dills face causing the entire room full of people to burst out fighting. Punches were thrown everywhere and bodys were down until sheriff bosco came in through the door. The fight atoooed immediately.

Maggies pov.

Sheriff bosco walked over to luke and bo and threatened bo about his car.

"Come on boys our shift is over we'll take you over to cooters." I said pulling on bo' arm.

We got in daisys jeep and drove to cooters.