first date.

Maggies pov.

Me and luke were sitting in my convertable waiting for bo to figure out what we were going to do, when luke turned to me.

"So you and bo?" He asked with a vaugeness.

"What? Are you asking about if me and him really slept together? Yeah well we did. Ok and if you really did like me than you should have spoken up years ago!" I exclImed in anger.

"Im a guy maggie we dont share our feelings, and when we like someone we try to hide our feelings." He shouted back at me.

"So what are your feelings twoards me luke?" I asked as with a lower voice.

"I love you. I have been in love with you since we were kids. Why cant you see that?!" He asked his voice still raised.

"Really?" I asked shocked that he admitted that he was inlove with me.

He leaned in closer and cupped his hands on my cheeks pulling me in to him. He lowered his lips to mine being all gentle and sweet with my lips.

When he pulled away we took in sharp deep breaths. "Damn i have wanted to do that for a long time." Luke said laughing.

"That makes two of us." I giggled.

"Maggie, after all of this is over can i take you on a real date?" Luke asked as his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Ohh did luke duke just ask me maggie miller out on a date? Well no shit i would love to go on a date with you." I said knowing that this was the start of the beautiful relationship i have always wanted.

After boss hogg was arrested, along with everyone whom had helped him. Me and luke finally got that date he promised. Who knew that one date led to another, then another, and more after that which led to me and luke settling down.