FINALLY

Lol I just had to go back and look to see how i ended the last part and I am soooo sorry guys that was a really bad cliffhanger i did not mean to do that. Well ill stop blabbing and write.

Nezumi's POV

"Shion i plan on......." I pause and look in his eyes he has a look of worry and a hint of sadness. It makes me want to smile because of how much he cares for me even when i was a jerk and left him. "Shion Im staying here with you" I sigh after i finally get that out. I watch as he starts to process what I just said. His face went from sad to surprise then to complete joy. He jumped up and wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me down some with his weight. I caught myself and wrapped my arms around his waist. "You really mean it" he says placing his forehead on mine. (AN im literally fangirling over my own story but i love these characters). I chuckle softly "Of course I mean it I couldn't stand being away from you". Of course we both forgot that his mom was in the room. We were surprised when his mom starts cooing at as. We both look over at her with a look of annoyance. "All right fine I get it I'll leave. God you boys are demanding" she left the bakery and went upstairs taking little Shion with her. We stood there just staring at the door she walked through. "Well then" my little prince mumbled. "Your mom is just happy Shion, she knows how you've been feeling and is glad your smiling again" He smiled and then i watched as his expression changed to anger. "Its your fault you baka Nezumi, Why did you have to leave its not like it made things easier for either of us. All you did was make me sad and all I could think about was you and wondering if you left because you didnt have feelings for me...." He was interrupted by me kissing him.

"AN. ok bros im sorry about randomly stopping but i wanted to change the point of view to shions so you can tell what he thinks about all this yay ok back to story now"

Shions POV

I was interrupted from my rant by Nezumi kissing me WAIT NEZUMI KISSING ME??!?!?!?!??!!!!!. I stood there shocked for a moment before gladly kissing him back. I placed my hands on his shoulders and he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist pulling me in closer. We break apart after a few minutes to get some air. Nezumi placed his forehead against mine again an sighed. "I've really missed that smile" I hadn't even noticed how big my smile was at the moment. I could feel my face heating up as i said,"I honestly missed your voice your laugh and your singing and most of all just you being in the same room as you" I said that without really thinking so it came out really sappy. He chuckled, "Well my little prince has become sappy while I was gone" I sighed and just turned around pretending to pout. "Ohhh my little prince is angry with me" I continued to be silent and turned away from him as he moved to look at me. This went on for about five minutes until he finally showed emotion. "Ohhh Shion you mustn't be mad I did not mean to hurt your feelings" He said this while wrapping his arms around me from behind and placing his chin on my head because even though I had grown in the time he was gone he had too and more than I had. I chuckled silently and then burst out laughing "I'm sorry I couldn't be mad at you now " I said between laughs I turned around in his arms putting my arms around his neck and looking into his beautiful silver gray eyes, "but I like it when you show more emotion Nezumi you should really show emotion more. You should also tell people how you feel and smile more." Once I finished I tried to keep cool and not blush at what I had just said to Nezumi. "Shion?" He said looking kind of angry. "Ummm yes Nezumi?" I calmly said. He paused for a moment before saying, "I love you Shion" and smiling. At that point I blushed darkly as I could feel but never less still responded "I love you too Nezumi"

Ok Bros that just happened should I continue or nahhhhh I have ideas for what could happen next you bros should vote if I should continue with this by adding a new chapter or comment. I appreciate feedback and will gladly accept comments about mistakes or what I can do to make this better. Well thats all I really have to say and if you want read my other stories ok now Im done.
Spoofyprincemagic out PEACE
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
Ok the emojis had to come back OMG there was a counselor at the camp I went to and she had emoji stickers and it was all of them too I want but cant remember where she got them UGHHHHHHH
oh well😥single tear