What happens next

Karen's POV

I'm happy that Nezumi came back but as I was baking today to open my shop I started thinking about how in the world are they gonna be able to start there family if they don't have there own house. I wonder if there are any houses for sale near by. I should look online ....

"Mom, ..mom .......hello earth to mom" Shion says dragging me away from my thoughts.

"What I'm sorry" I smile "what do you need"

"I wanted to talk to you about what I'm doing with my future, mom I'm thinking about getting a place for Nezumi and Shion and I." He looks down as he's saying all of like he's scared of what I'm going to say back.

I smile. "Ohhh Shion, of course you guys can get a place together that's what I was looking at I'm trying to find you a place myself to surprise you." He smiles brightly like he did before everything happened when he was a kid.

"I was thinking of a place near here so you can work at the bakery with me and when it happens I can pass it down to you it can be a family business. Plus when I saw this one place it seemed like you and Nezumi would love it. It has the biggest library I've seen and it's a three bedroom and you can make one a guest room and make a cute little kids room for little Shion and you and Nezumi can have a big bedroom."

"Mom your rambling again" Shion smiles knowing she really wants him to be happy and making him happier then he's been in a while.

"Sorry I'm just excited" I smile but then again I've been smiling the whole time.

"Mom shouldn't we get ready to open the bakery"

"Yaaa crap I should" I put my computer away and go down to the bakery and get everything else out getting the bakery opened.

Throughout the day Nezumi and Shion switched out shifts to take care of little Shion. Currently he was running around the outside of the bakery saying to every passing person that he loves cookies and his daddy's. He's such a cutie I'm glad they are staying nearby and working here.

"Uhhhh Karen, can I talk to you for a moment." Nezumi looked scared about something.

"Yes of course let's go upstairs. Hey shion watch the bakery for a minute please.".

"Aight mom" he calls back.

When we get upstairs he sits down on the couch. "So what did you wanna talk about"

"I want to ask Shion to marry me"

Aight cliffhanger sorry but hey guys I actually wrote something and I'm publishing it yay sorry for all the delays lately I've been in a depressed slump and been doubting myself lately sorry guys. Well I hope you guys have a happy day and that you have something great happen to you like I have recently.

LOVE YOU GUYS