Chapter Four.

If the picture works, you should be seeing TY.

Morgan woke up at seven like always, today however she was completely exhausted. Iris was sleeping peacefully in the bed beside her. She felt her daughters head for a fever and found it was gone. Iris was cool to the touch, the worst of the flu obviously was over.

She moved into the bathroom first and washed her face, then she headed towards the kitchen. She always made sure that Iris had a good breakfast before she left for work. She snatched her phone from her purse and texted Lacy.

Morgan: Did you make it home okay?

Lacy: Yeah, Demon brought me.

Morgan: What do I have today?

Lacy: Only one apartment today, Wolf's.

Morgan: Great! Iris barely slept I'm exhausted.

Lacy: I'm free, I can watch Iris if you need me too.

Morgan: That'd be great, come by around 8?

Lacy: See ya then.

Normally the babysitter would watch Iris but Iris was closer with Lacy. Morgan texted the babysitter and told her she had the day off. She glanced at her watch, she could get to Wolf's by 8:30 and be home by 11:30, just in time to get Iris lunch and take a nap.

Her work days were constantly changing, some days she'd clean one apartment for one of the bikers, the next day she'd have several not counting Chrome. She took a slow drink of coffee, hoping it would wake her up a little bit before Lacy got there.

As if on cue just as the toast popped Iris bounded into the kitchen with the kind of spunk only a child could have that early.

"Morning mommy."

"Morning Princess, do you feel better?"

"Lots better, I want eggs for breakfast."

"Let's see if you can keep toast down first," Morgan said placing a slice in front of her.

Iris shrugged and happily began picking apart her toast. Morgan found herself too tired to eat anything and settled for just her coffee.

Morgan must have drifted slightly to sleep because a loud knock jolted her awake, glancing to her left she saw Iris was no longer at the table. She stood and glanced into the living room to see Iris parked in front of the television on the floor.

She turned and went back to the kitchen, she opened the door and Lacy breezed inside. Her hair was a mess and she was wearing sunglasses.

"Please, tell me you have coffee."

"I have coffee," Morgan replied before closing the door.

Lacy wasted no time in pulling a cup from the cupboard and pouring herself a cup of coffee. She collapsed into Morgans vacant chair and began eating her forgotten toast.

"If you don't feel up to babysitting, I'll understand."

"No, I'm just a tad hungover. I'll be fine once I eat and have some coffee."

"So, Demon took you home?" Morgan raised an eyebrow.

"It's not what you think, he offered to drive me and I agreed. He's the only guy in that group that I trust not to feel me up when I'm wasted."

"Really?"

"Well, Wolf has never tried anything, Sky and Ty flirt but it's harmless. Zeke hasn't even noticed I have breasts."