Chapter 17

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. I am finally uploading another chapter. Thank you so much for being so patient with this update. I am so grateful for all your reads, votes and comments. I hope  you will like this chapter. Thank you for reaching 10 000 reads it is mind blowing for me. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Chapter 17

Nicholas and I were watching Sofia and Carl enjoying the ride. Then we went on a walk together in the park. Me and Sofia were walking together and Nicholas was caring Carl on his shoulders right in front of us.

"Papa said you will be leaving next week to New York." Sofia said with sad face.

"Yes but only for a few days. I have to finish filming movie there." I replied.

"I will miss you." She said sadly.

"Oh. I will miss you too. But don't worry I will be back just in a blink of an eye."

"And then you will be working on the Fantastic Four right?" she asked me curiously.

"Yes. Right when I come back from New York." I replied.

"That means I will be not seeing you so often." she said with her head down.

"Why wouldn't you? You can visit me on the set whenever you want." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Really?" she asked me excitedly.

"Really. Actually you can be there every day if you want to." I said smiling.

"Don't say that because she will seriously come every day." Nicholas turned to us.

"I mean that. She can come every day. You can see the real magic that happens behind the camera." I said to her smiling.

"Oh mon Diue. I can't wait." she said excitedly. I love when she forgets to speak in English and instead she is talking French when she is excited. It is so cute.

Later we stopped for an ice cream and then we went to Malibu beach. We were cooling down in the water and then we were building castles from sand with the kids. It was incredible day.

On Saturday Kylie and Danny invited us for a barbecue party as a thank you for taking care of Carl and giving a good bye to our free time out of work. While I am already starting working on Monday, Danny starts one week later with our movie and he has scheduled another one right after we finish. And Kylie has a scheduled filming another movie in two months too. This will be the last free days of blissful private times together.

"So how was your free day," I asked her when I was helping her put the plates on the table in her garden, while Danny and Nicholas were at the grill looking after the food and Sofia was jumping with Carl on their garden trampoline.

"Oh it was great to be finally the two of us alone. Thank you again for taking care of him."

"I told you it was pleasure." I laughed when I heard the door bell ring. I looked at her. " Are you waiting for someone?" I asked