Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Sofia was actually talking about you a lot when we were calling together. I know you from the movies but I really didn't expected you to look so much like..." Camile said and again didn't finished and looked at Nicholas for answeres.

There was an embaracing silence in the room suddenly.

"How long will you be staying here?" Chloe asked them to lighten the mood.

"We are flying back on Friday." Alice replied to her.

"I will better get going. I have to go to work." I said. I knew I had no place to be there anymore. It was a family reunion where my presence was making it very awkward.

"You don't have to go." Nicholas said.

"I really have to. I need to get on the set. It will be a long day. You have a family here so spend the day with them. I will call you later okay?" I said to him but he gave me a skeptic look.

"Okay." He replied.

"It was nice to meet you." I said to them.

"It was really nice to meet you too. Angie." Camile replied and I quickly walked out of there.

I bolted out of the hotel so quick there was no shadow after me. I didn't know if Nicholas told them about me before. Or what actually Sofia told them. But they were clearly surprised. I had a feeling he was holding back we were this close together infront of them.

I arrived into the studios and got busy with work. Thanks for the work. These days were really crazy. Ha! Even I got a little crazy. At least I have the work to keep me busy and my mind is occupied with different things.

Kylie came to visit Danny on the set but I was pretty sure she was there mainly because she wanted to make sure I was doing well after what happened during the weekend.

When we had a break she came to my trailer to chat.

"How are you feeling?" she asked me handling me a cup of coffee from Sturbucks.

"Oh thank you. I really needed that." I sad and took it. She sat down next to me on the small couch. "I am feeling better I guess." I replied considering my words. "I didn't had actually time to be alone and think about all the things. And maybe it is a good thing or I would be lying on the floor of my bathroom crying my eyes out." I added.

"So you were with Nicholas." She asked me taking a sip from her coffee.

"Yes I was. Being with him and Sofia kind of made me forget about all of that." I replied sadly. "It is actually Sofias first day at school in the states today." I said.

"You didn't told him did you?" Kylie asked.

"I told you I can't. He knows something is going on in my life and he understands that I don't want to talk about it." I replied.